Thread: I love operation MI

I love operation MI

I love operation MI

i had this a few houres ago

i was a host and i started operation MI with a 4 on 4

when we were playing about 1 minute ALL my teammates left the battle so that left me with 3 carriers 2 airfields and 1 (little) shipyard

now's the best part

i won the battle with only my little shipyard about 1/100 health left and the hornet about 1/4 damage ^^

the rest was unharmed!!

(i've lost 53 dive bombers 108 fighters 36 torpedo bombers 5 B-17's)

heavy casualties bhut am i good or am i good

Nice work. I had a similar battle though I was Japanese and on the losing side. It was fun and hard. Which is what I like about the game.

yeah

in the beginning i was losing bhut which some nice torp. hits i changed the battle outcome

Or are you good? Good job, nice to see some people with talent.

Best wishes

The Admiral

That game can be so long. I think the US has the advantage, but still a fairly even game. I have played this game to stalemates more than once, when neither side has any planes left. Once I played it to where the other guy had about 5 bombers left, me nothing. I shot them down in the next two rounds.
    Nothing left to do. Damage was almost even, but we determined I had a little more, so gave him the victory.

Originally Posted by Armistead
    That game can be so long
    yeah it tooked me almost 1 hour

and the japanese carriers have 1 point less armor then the american carriers and the american carriers also has 1 more AA gun than the jap carriers

Best game ive had so far lasted almost 2 hours .....

I only finally won as USA after the Japanese ran outa all planes hehe, It then took 3 full raids with all my remaining planes to finally send those Jap CV's to the coral, and the Champ on the Jap side fought till the very bitter end.

Agreed a great map, but i kinda wish there were a few varieties of this map, where maybe 1 or 2 of the CV's could be swapped for some DD's, Subs or maybe a CL.

Carefully slinks out Xbox forum before any of his peers spot him an point an laugh...

fighting to the bitter end works on the end points!!!

(again) a few houres ago on the same map...

the japs almost immediatle sended dive bombers to the airfield... destroyed

my friends fleed to the north east side of the map bhut i diden't followed (DUMB)

so their torp. bombers and dive bombers attacked me bhut i survived

i fleed to the north east and 1 carrier was sunk so i gaved my second carrier (i had 2) to that guy

then we ran out of fighters and also of dive and torp bombers so we were sitting duck...

then they attacked Yorktown and it was gone...

then they've sended 9 waves of torpedo and dive bombers and i foughted to the end!

only the last wave of dive bombers killed me...

i killed 5 waves before they dropped their payload

i was hitted by 5 torpedoes and 4 bombs before i sank...

and now this...

i was standing first in th standings with about 1000 points in front of the second!!! (of course a japenese guy )

so fighting to the end is good for you're points eh

Originally Posted by Dogmeatz
    Agreed a great map, but i kinda wish there were a few varieties of this map, where maybe 1 or 2 of the CV's could be swapped for some DD's, Subs or maybe a CL.

Carefully slinks out Xbox forum before any of his peers spot him an point an laugh...
    yeah i agree witn that bhut when you look to the battle of midway you wil read that it was almost enirely foughted out in the air...

and do we want to change history??( I DO!!)

I'm sick of this...

I'm sick of people posting "I'm so amazing!", "I pwn!" "You wouldn't believe what I did!" . I'm not targeting M0n3y, I'm just saying how if you want to post a battle, post it in the General Discussion area, because to be quite frank... If I posted every battle that I completely unleashed on four other guys, almost every game I play would be posted. Example, I played a one on four match, Battle of Sybion (SP) Sea. I didn't lose one ship, and completely destroyed every installation, and enemy ship.

Congrats anyways one your win though. My GT is my name on these forums. Just incase you wanted to do a one on one, or one on four.

Dremora Warlord- Current World Ranking: Number Five at time of post.

Originally Posted by Dremora Warlord
    I'm sick of people posting "I'm so amazing!", "I pwn!" "You wouldn't believe what I did!" . I'm not targeting M0n3y, I'm just saying how if you want to post a battle, post it in the General Discussion area, because to be quite frank... If I posted every battle that I completely unleashed on four other guys, almost every game I play would be posted. Example, I played a one on four match, Battle of Sybion (SP) Sea. I didn't lose one ship, and completely destroyed every installation, and enemy ship.

Congrats anyways one your win though. My GT is my name on these forums. Just incase you wanted to do a one on one, or one on four.

Post how sick and tired of people telling how amazing they are, then proceed to give an example of how amazing you are....what's the word for that.

If you don't want to read post of people talking about their battles, don't click, no one makes ya......

Originally Posted by Armistead
    Post how tired of sick of people telling how amazing they are, then proceed to give an example of how amazing you are....what's the word for that.

If you don't want to read post of people talking about their battles, don't click, no one makes ya......
    Hehe good point

You need to consider one mitigating factor, it is the 360 forum

I'm not targeting M0n3y,
    If I posted every battle that I completely unleashed on four other guys, .
    first , i hope you're not targeting me

second , i don't post every battle i play bcs then the whole forum would be full...

Originally Posted by Dogmeatz
    Hehe good point

You need to consider one mitigating factor, it is the 360 forum
    Point taken.........lol

you speak like you are some master of the forum yet you have 3 posts