Thread: FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and get early access to the game along with the Cait Sith Doll Minion pet and Moogle Cap digital in-game content!

Early Access
    Get a head start with early access to the by Text-Enhance">game servers ahead of the official launch and make your mark in the realm of Eorzea.

Cait Sith Doll Minion:
    On sabbatical from Shinra and looking for adventure Cait Sith will join our party as a non-combat pet when you preorder the game

Moogle Cap
    Show your love of Final Fantasy and strut around the world of Eorzea in this Moogle themed hat. Kupo!

EARLY ACCESS by Text-Enhance">INSTRUCTIONS:

Visit preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com and by Text-Enhance">register. You will be notified via email prior to the launch of the game on when you can return and redeem your preorder code to unlock Early Access to the game along with instructions on how to receive your Cait Sith Doll minion and Moogle Cap digital content.

You will need an active Square Enix account to by Text-Enhance">complete this process so, if you want to set one up in advance, please go here: na.square-enix.com/members.

Online Customers: Code will be emailed within 2 business days after your pre-order.
    Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code will be printed on your receipt at time of pre-order.

I alredy register my self now on sunday am going to pre-order my ps3 version at gamestop get my receipt with my early access and save it until i get email from Square-enix to use my code .

Same problem here. Tried multiple credit cards, all are in perfect working order. I have an old FFXIV account but wanted the collectors edition and the preorder bonuses. I think its a waste of money at this point. Sad for SE, when they need FFXIV ARR to be a success they cant even get payments processed for it. Stupid!

I could buy 2 collector edition's 2 days ago with no problems, but mine was digital.

Yes, Sukram, you also get those instructions when you preorder from the SE website. The reason I myself was confused is that the code I received through email was labeled under "PC download". Which is where may confusion arose as I ordered the PS3 version. The only logical explanation I can think of is early game download/install through PSN, but again the label is a nit misleading.

Hello ,
    Not sure where i post this at but I pre order the final fantasy relam reborn CE yesreday morning I haven't got my unlock codes yet for early release only thing i got was the order recipt in my email and a serial number that don't work to register the game it to long.my friends got thier codes and register the game .please help me or tell me what i missing thanks .

[FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

[Digital River Customer Service] CustomerServices@digitalriver.com

1-800-598-7450

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

Originally Posted by imported_Jonathan

pulled this off the offical site

Early Access to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
    If you pre-order FFXIV: A Realm Reborn from a participating retailer and register the pre-order code within the specificied time period, you will be granted access to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn prior to the official launch!

* Details will be announced at a later date with early access commencing prior to launch.
    * An internet connection is required for early access.

Gravity you must don't understand what i say I don't got no code for pre order so i can register the pre order code only thing i got was a serial number . Someone help please

Have you contacted cutomer support?

yes no answers ..This is nuts i want my pre order unlock code so i can register the game and stuff.

Maybe someone can help you in this thread? Giving it a shot won't hurt:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

Yeah the wording is just confusing, I'll agree with Khallell on that one! And Gravity I appreciate your help!

I have call digit river and they did it for me.

But I didn't get my came code yet to register it online.

I been told we have to wait when we get closer to the launch date and then they will release it.

I had the same problem, it had failed three times then my bank called me asking if I was trying to make a purchase online (yay for fraud detetion), they verified it was me and said that they will take care of something on their and and to try once more in 3 minutes... 5 minutes later I tried again and the pre-order went through.

Originally Posted by X-Mode
    Hi,

I am trying to re-order the Final fantasy XIV collector Edition PC (69.99$) and everytime I try to order it I get Payment authorization FAILED.

I have try 2 other credit card (and I assure you I have fund) and it still won't work.

I double check all my info and they are all good.

Anyone can help me fix it?

Thanks!
    Same problem for me. I Pre-order the digital version.

Hi,

I am trying to re-order the Final fantasy XIV collector Edition PC (69.99$) and everytime I try to order it I get Payment authorization FAILED.

I have try 2 other credit card (and I assure you I have fund) and it still won't work.

Thanks!

I pre-order the digital version ($49.99), also no response

I called Digital River, they responded saying "Oh you tried multiple times, with multiple credit cards, we are so secure, that is why our system declined your order." and I replied "Your logic is flawed, it did not accept the first order with the first credit card. If it did, I wouldn't have tried multiple times. Other people are having this issue on the forums. If you can't tell me why it declines, that's okay, just process my order. You don't have to lie to me." "I will forward this to our accounting department and it should clear in 24 to 72 hours."

Square Enix needs a different company to manage their store.

Digital River is a joke. I hope their ineptitude soesn't hurt SE as much as I think it will.

Digital River sent me an email saying the failed to authorize my payment. I can buy a car on my credit card and yet it isnt good enough for an $80 game?

No explanation either. Shipping address was same as billing address. Card works everywhere else. Why the heck cant you buy the physical collectors edition from amazon?

digital river may be the reason SE games are failing.

How can i preorder PC digital copy for Malaysia. Apparently Malaysia is not listed in the countries option and hence my credit card might have a problem getting through. Would really like to play this game

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi,

I was having just this same issue. The way I resolved it was this:

Go to the Square-Enix store and add the item to your cart. Now call the Digital Rivers customer service at 866.585.3251 and give them the Reference Number associated with your cart and they can help you process the order. They did require me to give them my SE account username and password so be ready for that. Immediately after getting off the phone I plugged my confirmation number in to Digital Rivers's order lookup page and found exactly the items I had intended to order including the free digital download bonus that comes with the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition for PC (physical).

Hope this works for you if you have not already found a solution. It's kind of a pain but all in all wasn't too hard. The secret is having that reference number ready or they won't be able to find the physical copy for you in their list of products. Or, at least, that was my experience when I called before.

-Lalip

I recently purchased or at least I believe I purchased FF14: ARR CE Digital Download version. I got the order confirmation with my order number via email. Also a pre order code which I used to register at the site given. I could also use my order number to go to digital river to track my order but when I went to check on my visa statement I can't find the DRI*Square Enix.com that was supposed to be there. But I have already been charged. Is this order confirmation (it's the only one I got so far) mean that I have indeed purchased the copy?

Originally Posted by redthefirst
    I recently purchased or at least I believe I purchased FF14: ARR CE Digital Download version. I got the order confirmation with my order number via email. Also a pre order code which I used to register at the site given. I could also use my order number to go to digital river to track my order but when I went to check on my visa statement I can't find the DRI*Square Enix.com that was supposed to be there. But I have already been charged. Is this order confirmation (it's the only one I got so far) mean that I have indeed purchased the copy?
    I also am wondering about this. It got approved, I got all of the above information. Though I don't think it actually charged all the way thru, it was just in pending for a day.

Do we get charged when we get the access code or..?

They should charge us immediately from what I know. And when I read the email it says use this as a proof of purchase meaning its already been bought but what I have been wondering was why the charge isn't reflected in my statement (as I am not 100% sure if I am charged already or what) I made a few purchases that day so Im not sure on my balance but I am sure I had enough. Hopefully someone else who bought the game would reply here and how do you know that it's pending?

Yeah it didn't make it past pending and it re-credited my account after authorization, I wish we'd get an answer.

What do you mean recredited? So you had to redo it?

Page 4 of 31 First First 1234567814 ... Last