Page 31 of 31 First First ... 212728293031

Thread: FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

This has been going on for 3 years, i wonder who will decide to talk to a lawyer about a class action lawsuit for taking so many peoples money and not giving them their product. I purchased the Digital Download of FFXIV , they took my money out of the bank, emailed me saying ill get an order confirmation email soon. i never got it, no email with the Registration Code in it, no order history in my account, no response from support and its been a day now. if i do not hear from them by tomarrow., i'm gonna bring it up to my buddies father who is a well known attorney

Sorry (NOT SORRY) to necro an old thread. But this is over a year from last post and I am having the same problem. I purchased a 60 day time card on a wim last night to play with some friends. I did not receive my code. After a few hours I put in a ticket. The response I got this morning was I did not verify my purchase with my phone or email. BUT I DID. I got a code to verify on my phone and I entered it. I tried to go back after I got my response this morning to re verify, But it would not let me... Guess why??? Because I already did it the night before. And I also got an email saying that by my request my purchase was refunded. I never asked for a refund. Now I have to wait up to 7 days to get a refund on my credit card, Then another 2-3 days for my card company to put the credit back on my card..

Page 31 of 31 First First ... 212728293031