Thread: FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

This thread is 28 pages long. how has no one from either company come on here and at least apologized if not explain what the hell the problem is. If they don't want to sell video games then they should stop advertising them.

This thread is 29 pages long because I have merged dozen upon dozens of threads into a single one. I am currently waiting for Monday so that I may get in touch with chat support myself for a personal FFXIV-related issue.

Just bought FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn...Have a question please help!

Hello all, I just bought FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn from the Square Enix website. After processing my payment and taking my money it said that I will be notified shortly of the result or something along those lines. I've been refreshing my email and still after about 10-15 minutes haven't gotten anything from them.

How long does it take for the website to actually know that you bought the game? I've never had this happen to me, usually it's instant and works right away. This is kind of weird to me..has this happened to anyone else?

The online purchasing is RIDICULOUS!

Seriously? Square Enix uses a third party company to process their online payments....so I buy FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and they INSTANTLY take my money claiming its a "Hold" on my account so that they can REVIEW it...what the heck is there to review?!?! Now I have to wait 72 hours...oh and by the way the lady says "There is no way to cancel" WHAT KIND OF *(&$# IS THIS??!! I bet if I just bought the game through Steam or Amazon this wouldn't of happened, but instead I chose to go to the game makers website to buy it. Unreal...this is just unacceptable. I feel like I just threw my money out the window. I better get my e-mail with my CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE AND REGISTRATION CODE!

I called the third party company and got the same BS from them. We see your order and are waiting for our accounting department to review it. Will take up to 72 hours. I wonder if I had went through Steam or Amazon if this would of happened? This is unacceptable for a company such as Square Enix. Seriously not one moderator or gm whatever they're called has responded to this thread?! It's ridiculous. They take my money in an INSTANT and I have to WAIT up to 72 hours..when I've read that people have waited MUCH longer than that..WTF?!

PS3 Copy. No Psn Code. "Consulte el Folleto..."

My box doesn't have a psn code and the instructions are in Spanish. Where the code should be says "consulte el folleto legal..." What should I Do?

From where did you purchase your product? Make sure to contact that store.

Exclamation Code PSN

Bonjour tout le monde! Voila j'ai acheté FFXIV sur ps3 mais malheureusement je n'ai pas de code PSN dans le boitier.. quelqu'un aurait une idée de ce que je peux faire ? A savoir que je suis sur Castres et que le magasin ou je l'ai acheté est * Toulouse, et bouger m'est très difficile.

Thumbs Down buying online store. no key no receipt nothing. but i got charged ...

I bought final fantasy a realm reborn in the enix store yesterday i had to pay and register. Upon payment i notice that my order was placed and valid since my credit card was billed but i received no email of confirmation , no registration code for my game and no clues where to even download the game. i got quite frustrated and decided to cancel my order . place a form send it and received again no email or any sign from enix. Did i just got ripped of 30 $ ? i tought enix was a serious buisness but what the $#@% is that kind of custumer service there is none...

Two years worth of people complaining in this thread, and apparently their payment system is still broken. I ordered from SE, my card was charged, and no emails came. After googling the issue, I found this thread. WOW! So I put in an order cancellation and gave them a call. Same line about having to review the account (for up to 72 hours) and their inability to cancel the order b/c everything was being "processed." SE is utterly stupid to continue doing business with this company.

I Just Purchased it today and don't receive email that contain register code yet. They sent me a order confirmation email 30 minute after I bought it and nothing came after that. Is it because it saturday or sunday? But I think online purchase should be available 24 hours isn't it.

And I think like Destro816 that I want to bought it from Game Maker Websiter more than Amazon or Stream and this case happened...

I was having this problem as well, but I my code came in 5 hours later

Bought PC version?!

I have a copy of Realm Reborn for PS4. I like the game so I just bought a digital PC version. Once I completed transaction it said "Thanks for purchase your order is being processed." or something to that affect. The problem is, what do I do now? No e-mail, didn't redirect me to a download page. When I look at my account no record of my purchase. I checked my Discover card and they did deduct it.

I've played alot of games and have never had so much trouble than with these games, as far as just purchasing, registering, and getting to the point where I can play the game. Any help would be appreciated.

Bought FFXIV digitally online...

So I was on the fence about buying the game and finally caved in. Bought the game digitally from the Square-Enix shop, made the purchase and created a SE Account.

Was expecting an e-mail with a Serial Number or something but so far I have received nothing. When I look up my credit card I see "Digital River Luxembourg" has charged me the price of the game, and my purchase history from the SE shop shows I have bought the game but I have received nothing at all (no one time password, no serial number, no e-mail confirming, no order confirmation number) from the moment my purchase was completed...

Anyone had issues or know what I should be doing ?!? I just sent an e-mail to Digital River as well but if you have any more clues it would be greatly appreciated.

Got the same problem today frostheart... If you read up people seem to say it takes up to 3 days to receive your code.

Hey, I just ordered FF14 digitaly. How long does it usally take for me to be able to actually download the game so i can get into it??

I think that it may be possible for the purchase to not be a available until it has been cleared with your bank/credit union. (98% of banks are closed for processing on Sundays.) The troublesome thing is, I bought the digital upgrade and got instant access to that, but when I bought the PC version it wasn't instant. It could be a measure against RMT issues.

903019xxxx 11/11/2014 11/10/2014 Order Cancelled by System but I check my bank the money not return why....how

Exclamation SquareEnix takes the money and run away. Do not buy any game in the store.

I have the same problem than many people in the forum. Its a shame that this is happening with such a company.

I have ordered Final fantasy XIV for PC, and the key sent is not working since I have a EU account. I have asked for my money back (key is not used) and I have received an automated email!!!. I cant believe this, honestly!. Of course, no answer to any of my other communications.

I wont buy any other game on SquareEnix store, and I will recommend to all my friends not to do it. I wish i had visited this forum before to buy the game, It would have save me a headache.

As of December 1st, the Digital Download version is still messed up. How has this not been fixed yet?

OMG!!!
    i just purchased a digital copy of ff14 and receive no email.
    googled and found this thread.

already sent ticket to SE,
    so just wondering.. has anyone gotten a refund successfully??
    digital river i honestly hope your company goes bankrupt.

Seriously, after all these years purchasing squaresoft and Enix games, I'm embarassed to say I like this company. This is THE worst purchasing experience I've ever had in my life. Super unprofessional on every level. The installer looks like some 8 year old was practicing for a school project. The confirmation code never comes, the confirmation# for purchasing takes hours on something that is virtually automatic at the speed of light, their support team actually takes weekends off on something so large.. Back to WoW. Screw you SquareEnix. Keep my 25 bucks. It's worth learning how crappy you've become.

i can see that now... i reactivated my account and keep getting POL-1160. And for the life of me i cant get a single employee to respond back to me. f'n ridiculous.

I bought the digital download version off the ps4 store, and it doesn't allow me to put my square enix log in, into the game. Does anyone know what I can do?

Exclamation i ordered thr ffrr collectors omg wth is going on!!!!!

first off i have recieved no product key in my email and it sbeen 4 hrs. so i call customer service if u wanna call it that. they tell me ur codes could take 24 hrs to get in email. are u kidding me i buy a game and have to wait 24 hrs to play it what are these people smoking. this is not a good start to my feelings of this game what so ever.

Page 29 of 31 First First ... 1925262728293031 Last