Page 2 of 31 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

Originally Posted by Yanshux
    i didnt get mine too i wish i recieve it as soon as possible *_*
    Did anyone from this thread end up recieveing their key in the end? I've been waiting for around 5 days now for a confirmation email after paying for a digital copy of FFXIV.

Same happened to me now, paid for the game but nothing happened except from the money beeing taken from my card....wtf is this?...

The same....... I did not understand the same. Every day after I paid for it. I send a message to the people responsible. Or help in this regard. I will try. If there is progress. I will contact you immediately.

Any news on this? I bought the game last night. Downloaded/Installed but got no email with registration code.

i just bought the game from the store how do i even get the download cause i wanna play it but i cant even find my game do we have to wait for them to mail it to us or wat

the online store

Originally Posted by Kevo1114
    Any news on this? I bought the game last night. Downloaded/Installed but got no email with registration code.
    good news for you but i have bad news for me. I do not have any place for the games I have purchased

I will do. Past three Sun There is not any.

Yeah I'm in the same boat here, bought the game, downloaded and installed but never got email conformation of this, including a copy of my registration code to register an account to play the game. Sounds like a serious loophole in SE's system and the only way around this is for you to buy the game again. Seems pretty shady if you ask me

Originally Posted by puttijak
    oh my... should have read this before i buy....

Originally Posted by Chee Yong
    Originally Posted by puttijak
    oh my... should have read this before i buy....
    I bought it before I read it

did you email their support group? didn't they reply you with anything?

Same here, just purchased the game Friday evening and I never got a confirmation email with my codes/CD-Key/etc. I literally have the game installed and everything is ready to go, but I can't play because it's still asking for my key...

Same issue here. Bought 2 figures from the online shop early August and ZERO confirmation so far.

Here's hoping this helps!

SQUARE ENIX Online Store orders are handled through a third-party distributor called "Digital River". You can check on the status of your order, and get your registration at www.findmyorder.com

If you do not remember your order number, you can enter your e-mail address, and the last 5 digits of your credit card used to order.

me too T_T

I've been waiting over 100 hours now for my conformation email

I just want to play the game <.<

Has anyone actually gotten any official help from SE?

Originally Posted by Sillysatan
    Has anyone actually gotten any official help from SE?
    I got an email saying SE has received my support ticket and will send a reply shortly. Took over 12 hours for them to "receive" it. Just my experience. Also, bought the FF:VII 2 days ago and haven't received a confirmation email yet.

Basically Square Enix uses a third party for their online purchases. This is their support page. It didn't work for me (5 days of waiting now) but who knows.

Though I can't even find FFXIV on the store page anymore...

I just did all the stuff to buy this game, I have FF14 so I have an old account. Just reused it. I put in my money info and click to purchase, It says processing payment info............. Takes me to a grey blank screen and nothing, Wait for 5 minutes and still nothing. WTF? Is there somewhere I can even see proof of this transaction. I know it is only $10 but dang it I paid I want my stuff.......

:::::::solution found:::::

I recieved an email from DR, stating that many of the debit cards provided throughout the US is not being accepted for some reason. There was no farther explaination to this; just placed as a statement. Lucky for me I have several actual credit cards. I signed like I have always and placed the order with a debit card- NO DICE, same problem, directly after that I placed it with a credit card, in this case it was a Visa, same as my debit card........ WORKED. So if you are not getting anything after the "purchase" that is the problem. I live in the states, so it does work for america now. OOOOOO also I had to turn off my VPN, for some reason it gave me an out of area code error when I ran the order. I guess it can read where the order is being placed from. I am not sure if that is even legal but what ever I got it working. You will get a screen showing all the info directly after a successful purchase. It will have the activator code (unlock)and the serial under a green download button. You should see a exact charge of $10.64 if you live in the states. It will be a charge from " DRI*Square Enix.com" if you don't see that then you need a different payment method. Goodluck all and thanks for any input on this matter.

i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b470/captai...

^^^^^^^^^This is the screen it gave me, I did it twice now and nothing..................

Check your spam folder - that's where mine went. You get a download link and a serial.

psh same thing happened to me and i got nothin even checked the spam =/

Same thing for me, checked spam folder, no confirmation. Finally found out how to contact Square-Enix Support and they tell me to go to www.digitalriver.com to check my order, as they don't handle these issues. Went there, no order found. For something that should be so simple, I am really dissapointed.

Page 2 of 31 First First 12345612 ... Last