Thread: If you run across this player

If you run across this player

If you run across this player

Watch your back if he is on your team.Players gamertag is amer1con.This morning at 2.30 am gmt was on island of solomns map.Usually I dont take the battleships as I prefer the cruisers but as amer1con had that spot I took the BB shipyard. Game started and I launched two BB`s as the first is leaving the yard it starts getting peppered by AA fire "Ok I thought the guys is testing to see if he has no lag." Next second a shedload of torps hit me from his destroyer taking my BB just into the red.As I was tired and a bit cranky and it was my last game for the night/morning I turned my BB guns on him and blasted his DD out the water.He made no attempt to engage any American forces instead kept on asking how to sink his sub as it was still full health and had full torps.I was like WTF.So I took out single handed four BB`s Two CA`s a DD and the shipyards.I had lost two BB`s at this stage The later ones I put out was badly damaged in the last battle with a BB so sent that one down the east side of the island and the other one that I had taken out the CA and DD with I sent to the west side of the island in hopes of getting carriers in pincer movement.Well that was the plan till Amer1con decide to shoot at my BB with his Ca and sunk my BB as it was nearly dead with a small bar of red left.As my other BB was too far away from him to affect me I sailed around the west of the island and the carriers sailed right into my path so promptly sank them.So just a friendly warning Watch your back if this player is on your team.

i hate it when people do things like that, just today, i was playing Sibuyan Sea on the japanese side, and the person in control of the CA just randomly fired a full broadside into one of my DDs then he said that he thought that it was an American DD, but the game had only been going for less then a minute, and there was no way an American DD could get that close, so he just wanted to shoot my ship, i was thinking about unloading a full broadside from Musashi into his CA as revenge, but decided against it.
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

Originally Posted by Rabidflyer
    Watch your back if he is on your team.Players gamertag is amer1con.This morning at 2.30 am gmt was on island of solomns map.Usually I dont take the battleships as I prefer the cruisers but as amer1con had that spot I took the BB shipyard. Game started and I launched two BB`s as the first is leaving the yard it starts getting peppered by AA fire "Ok I thought the guys is testing to see if he has no lag." Next second a shedload of torps hit me from his destroyer taking my BB just into the red.As I was tired and a bit cranky and it was my last game for the night/morning I turned my BB guns on him and blasted his DD out the water.He made no attempt to engage any American forces instead kept on asking how to sink his sub as it was still full health and had full torps.I was like WTF.So I took out single handed four BB`s Two CA`s a DD and the shipyards.I had lost two BB`s at this stage The later ones I put out was badly damaged in the last battle with a BB so sent that one down the east side of the island and the other one that I had taken out the CA and DD with I sent to the west side of the island in hopes of getting carriers in pincer movement.Well that was the plan till Amer1con decide to shoot at my BB with his Ca and sunk my BB as it was nearly dead with a small bar of red left.As my other BB was too far away from him to affect me I sailed around the west of the island and the carriers sailed right into my path so promptly sank them.So just a friendly warning Watch your back if this player is on your team.

He is a well known teamkiller......if he comes in or others like him, tell the host to kick, if not, leave....it ain't worth it.

Makes you wonder about the mentality of people who take pleasure in making people mad.

Smile

file a complaint under teamkilling

I've never seen this guy.

Smile

hehe, search and complain, the newest tactic

Originally Posted by tyler811
    Makes you wonder about the mentality of people who take pleasure in making people mad.
    When people are rude to me and try to team kill me first and then I give them a taste of their own medicine back.

I love it when somebody shoots you with AA, you shoot back, they claim you used your cannons, and fire theirs back at you (its weird how people only do this if they have a bigger ship than you).

he did this to me on islands of solomon and as soon as my CA left the shipyard he blew it up then my shipyard then he sunk our CV's then blew up his shipyard and said I shot at him when I left the shipyard and he said the guy's with the CV's used planes to torpedo him wicth is weird cause they only launched wildcats

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Rabidflyer

yeah i hate when ppl do that... this one kid controlling the airfield sent up 12 torp planes and sank my BB and CA a few times

is shooting AA guns are your teams BB considered TKing cause i think its fun to do at the begging of the map and to my knowledge it does next to no dmg at all. maybe kills 1 of his AA's but they repair befoer anything happens

nah, i like to do that too :P