Thread: My latest work: Lara bareknuckle boxing wallpeper

My latest work: Lara bareknuckle boxing wallpeper

Enjoy

Ok... now that's just retarded! When I uploaded it, it WAS 1024 x 768... now it's 8 x 6.

GUH?

This is how it started (just for the sake of curiosity)

Blessed is the man who sells his soul to the devil and the cheque bounces...

Nice. This reminds me of that part in AOD in the church where you can bet on two boxers for the trainer's gold watch.

I always lost.

Heeeeeee

I remember those 2 boxing homies. Once I had to CTRL + ALT + DELETE™ because they just walked around the ring for ages and didn't do anything!

HAHAHA, I just this second noticed the "Copyrighted material" watermark at the bottom of the original picture. (walks away whistling)

Nah, as long as I don't try to sell it I'm good, it classes as a Dou*** (Japanese word, can't put it because, although technically innocent, put it into Google and WHOOPS, naughty pictures!!! )
    A Dou*** is a non-profit, perfectly legal spin-off of a character or image...

12:17pm... ooh, won't lunchtime EVER come?

Hey, it's not your fault there's racy doujinshi out there. Most are quite innocuous. There's nudie magazines, but that doesn't stop you from writing magazine!

But I like the pic very much--the one without the blood. I'm not much on blood.

Wink

Wow Thats Amazingly Good!!
    Lara Croft Tomb Raider : Avalon:cool:

http://tombraideravalon.moonfruit.com/

Thanking ye all.

In case anyone was wondering about the bloody version where her left leg cuts off early, well, that's where the Start Bar's supposed to go!

P.S. LisaB... Nice cat!

Haha, don't get me started on how Aod likes to crash my system... I watched the camera swoop past the boxers as they poked each other about 20 times before twigging that the game had gotten stuck.

Also, nice picture. If that's what Lara looks like, wonder what state the losers are in

It is now 13:51 where I am, and lunch is still floating off in the distant future. Shucks.
    signature image

Awwww, 2:10pm, my lunch break just finished. Just spent the last hour playing TR1... Now I gotta get back to it, moving text around a drawing. Woo, how exciting, a 34m 150 diameter stormwater pipe at a 1:166 (1.001) gradient.

HARD

CORE

Ah forget this, where's my Gameboy at?

Heh, I figured by the state of Lara's fists that her opponent was looking a might worse than her. I almost felt guilty blooding her up... poor Lara!

Yeah, word! Keep it real!

Very good stuff Farmer!

Oh that boxing ring - it does get stuck for me too so I don't take my bets anymore. Interestingly enough, with the debug keys enabled, I flew Lara into the ring and then returned her into normal playing mode. She let out a dramatic sigh and collapsed inbetween the two boxers before even copping a knuckle sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by StarChampagne View Post
    Haha, don't get me started on how Aod likes to crash my system... I watched the camera swoop past the boxers as they poked each other about 20 times before twigging that the game had gotten stuck.
    LOL! I had the exact same thing happen in that spot to me (PC not PS2 of course).

Good piccies Rebel , I'd hate to see what her opponent looks like .
    signature image
    ...previously known as "Mum"

Quote Originally Posted by Lo. View Post
    Very good stuff Farmer!

Oh that boxing ring - it does get stuck for me too so I don't take my bets anymore. Interestingly enough, with the debug keys enabled, I flew Lara into the ring and then returned her into normal playing mode. She let out a dramatic sigh and collapsed inbetween the two boxers before even copping a knuckle sandwich
    That happened to me too... This is the girl who goes around battling hellspawn and madmen bent on world domination, but she falls over at the sight of two punks having a fight? Ehhh..?

Heh heh yep I know - I half expected her to fall through the floor being that she was not supposed to be there. My first port of call when using flight mode was the Parisian Backstreets themselves for I was always curious to know what was beyond the barrier at the end of the street - also the lorry at the opposite end of the same street

However if you return to walk mode, she slips straight through the non-existant platform and into oblivion!