Thread: Is it just me.....?

Is it just me.....?

I am brand new here and have recently started playing TR1 again after about 10 years. I didn't even know that there was a TR Anniversary coming out! I think I will finnally have to get a PS2 for playing the newer TR's.

Anyway, is it just me or when any of you guys are playing TR obsessively (you know who you are) do you start to see regular TV shows in TR format? Like watching a scene and evaluating if you would need a standing jump to get across an opening or how to jump up on tables and higher points.

I feel like this is crazy talk!

Glad to be here!!
    Kelly

Only had one mad moment that I can recall.
    I was in Napoleon's apartments in the Louvre. I walked into one room saw this vase

and my first thought was 'shoot. retrieve medi pack/amo.'

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by THE True Lara View Post
    and my first thought was 'shoot. retrieve medi pack/amo.'
    If we made that a requirement for posting here, I am convinced everybody would still be here.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Cool

but perhaps not posting so often, as I believe internet time is limited when you're in prison

Quote Originally Posted by THE True Lara View Post
    but perhaps not posting so often, as I believe internet time is limited when you're in prison
    No way, homie. This is England... Did you know they now wanna give prisoners the keys to their cells to give them a feeling of responsibility......... OFFICIAL
    Next they'll be complaining that cells don't have fire exits!!!

Let 'em cook, that's what fARmeR says.

I confess, I didn't look at that vase and think smash it and collect goodies. Please forgive me, fellow raiders, for I have let you down!!!
    Blessed is the man who sells his soul to the devil and the cheque bounces...

I drive by one of those giant concrete/gravel places all the time. I always think it would make a good TR level. Lara running up the ramps and stuff . . .

Whenever I locate something I've been searching for I find myself saying "Ah-ha"!

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie25 View Post
    I am brand new here and have recently started playing TR1 again after about 10 years. I didn't even know that there was a TR Anniversary coming out! I think I will finnally have to get a PS2 for playing the newer TR's.

Anyway, is it just me or when any of you guys are playing TR obsessively (you know who you are) do you start to see regular TV shows in TR format? Like watching a scene and evaluating if you would need a standing jump to get across an opening or how to jump up on tables and higher points.

I feel like this is crazy talk!

Glad to be here!!
    Kelly
    I too sometimes feel like this and catch myself looking at sites in real life or on TV through Lara's eyes It happens after I have been playing for long periods of time (Is there such a thing as a short go on Tomb Raider?)

I watched one of these Barbora Taylor Bradford DVDs set in Venice and I remember thinking for a second 'Oh she'll have to have the flight patch enabled to reach that high balcony'

Welcome to the forum! (and the madness!)