Thread: Champ Man

Champ Man

Champ Man

Hey peeps, anyone had a problem with Champ Man on iPad ? After 1 season I can no longer continue as the app closes when I press the action button!!

Champ Man ipad

Hoping I'm posting in the right place... Downloaded Champ Man a few days ago.. All was working fine, used the in app purchase credits.. All was rosie... Went to purchase more credits today and the game just kept saying "please wait"... The money has come out of my account to pay for them, but I've no credits... Tried to use the Restore button, but nothing's working..

Champ Man

Champ Man

• 2013/14 season now available on iOS & Android – so the new football season is now in full swing, and already managers are grabbing all of the headlines.

Champ Man hits 1,000,000 managers!
    At Champ Man HQ this week, we hit a rather nice milestone that we wanted to share with you.

Champ Manager 14 on iphone - Help

Can anyone help me - i have champ Manager 14 on my iphone 5c and am currently 2nd in the Premiership with Leicester, in the Champions League and have a great side, but mid way through a game (beating Man City 3 -2) the screeen has frozen, i can press some of the icons - bit no the pause/contine button or the tactics option.

It's my 7th season so will be gutted to looese it all.

Anoone have any ideas?

Thanks

Champ Man

Hi, I have scoured the internet, sent twitter messages but cannot get any response. I was just wondering If there is a fix in the pipeline for Champ Man on iOS.

Seems to be happening for everybody who has it according to the App Store reviews. You play to your first European game and the game just crashes back to the home screen of your iOS device. The game is fantastic but since the last update it has become unplayable.

Coulda someone shed some light as to weather this will be fixed soon?

Regards

Phil

Contact Champ Man customer support.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 7th Aug 2014 at 16:02.

A message from the support team

There will be an update coming up to fix the issue, unfortunately, the exact date has not been confirmed to us yet. I'm afraid that in the meanwhile, I could only recommend that you start a new game or try the following basic troubleshooting steps, but I'm afraid if these don't work, we currently do not have a fix for the issue yet:

- Close any other apps that may be running in the background. Be sure to close apps via the task screen, rather than just suspending them.
    - If the device's wallpaper file size is particularly large, please remove it.
    - Go to 'Safari' in the Settings menu and delete the History, Cookies and Cache.
    - Delete any app, image or media file that is no longer needed as large amounts of stored data may increase the chances of an error occurring.
    - Ensure that the device's memory has more than 2 GB of available space.
    - Turn off the device's power and turn it back on a few minutes later.
    - Should basic troubleshooting not work, please delete the app and then reinstall it. Please note: Save data will be lost!

1.4 update
    ― including updated player/club database, improvements and fixes now live!

I have been playing Champ Man happily for a week. However, when I reached the end of the season, there were no more fixtures listed. I had reached the play-offs, but there was no information about this for several game 'weeks'. It would be helpful to receive a news item confirming that it is season end or some other positive info. For a while I thought that there was some kind of bug.

Get your Champ Man Coaching Badge for free
    – this weekend only!

Where the free CM Credits at?
    ― For every 5 Retweets of this tweet, we'll drop a code - you could win up to 150k CM Credits! Now get RTing!

We'll just leave this here...
    - Coming next week!

Champ Man 15 out now!
    - Champ Man 15 has just been released on iOS!

Champ Man 15 - 2014/15 season database
    - We'll take a closer look at some of the newer stuff in CM15 over the course of this week.

Cham Man 15 - under the hood
    - Have a look at the game's match engine!

Champ Man 15 - Training for glory
    - CM15 features three different types of training: Formation, Team and Player Intensive.

Champ Man 15 - Currencies
    - We've moved away from the CM Credits system of CM14 so that CM15 now has two currencies instead: Coaching Funds and Board Funds.

Champ Man 15 out now on Android + iOS update!
    - Champ Man 15 is now available on Android with the most up to date season data!

Hi I have a similar problem. I can now not continue. I have managed to complete one season but when i hit continue it does not progress....Please HELP

Make sure to notify customer support about the issue, Kathelan.

Champ Man All-Stars
    Champ Man All-Stars out now for Android and iOS!
    - Come one, come all and bring your friends - Champ Man: All-Stars is out now for free on both Android and iOS!

World tour CM all stars

Cant load more World Tour since getting to stage 4 Europe... Any help?