Thread: Announcement

Announcement

Post Announcement

this is a quick announcement for all u guys out there who want to support the remake of "Blood Omen 2"...

You can help us by
    ~ posting concept arts for NPCs eg:- male, female, demons, enemies,
    ~ new weapons, props, designer stuff etc.
    ~ original references from the game eg:- detailed pictures of enemies in the original
    game like thieves, thugs, etc..so that they can be modeled properly.
    ~ posting graphical stuff or any new ideas to include in the remake which u thought
    were missing in the original version of game.
    ~ new sounds, Motion capture clips animations....

i'll be including some other categories if needed....Your help will definitely make the game building process much faster...

Now is your chance to contribute..... i'll keep you updated on my remake's progress in
    "Blood Omen 2 Remake" thread

And btw Helping us = Helping Yourselves
    Last edited by xdEATH_reApERx; 21st Oct 2013 at 03:53.
    signature image

Announcement #2

at this crucial point of level design i would like all of you guys to take part in the building process and guide the progress of the game by posting your views so that we all can get a nice looking remake (including myself)...
    tbh i have been working day and night on the game to get it going and to get the best results without having a proper sleep....
    So i will appreciate if i get your views on certain things to make it worth my effort...

(Assets are almost ready and getting pulled inside the game engine as i type)

# should the stages (eg: The Slums) be mirrored to have a brand new gameplay experience?
    # should the Stages be newly designed (like Blood Omen 1 kinda environment in 3d ofcourse) or be default as shown in BO2 ?
    # vegetation (trees, grasses, etc.)?
    # street path textures (eg. the Slums....bricky ground texture) to be different like say dirt soil texture to make it look more like
    an open world which isn't packed inside the box, if u get wat i mean....ofcourse with boundaries
    # What if Daylight gets introduced in BO2 in some particular Level..?

Note: plz do not post in this thread....instead go to the "Blood Omen 2 Remake" thread and post ur views over there..
    Last edited by xdEATH_reApERx; 18th Nov 2013 at 13:04. Reason: Added Statement
    signature image

Announcement #3

this is the first video footage of a specific checkpoint area i was working on to be used in the remake of Blood Omen 2...as of now i hav used a first person cam just to show the level design and details....i'll release a playable demo when the whole stage is complete with u assuming the role of kain sucking on all his enemies life blood (thugs, thieves, sarafan guards) and ofcourse a 3rd person view

watch this : http://youtu.be/MH7gGFQ8JiI

Note: plz do not post in this thread....instead go to the "Blood Omen 2 Remake" thread and post ur views over there......
    signature image