Thread: the orignial guide

the orignial guide

okay, does anyone else agree he looks like peter andre!? lol seriously i thought it ever since i first bought it, i mean the peter andre first time round before he was in the jungle with jordan.
    if anyone can get a picture please do
    on his website he has some good stills from his song mysterious girl in which he really looks like the guide, i couldnt find a decent one on google

Woohoo! Someone else who thinks he looks like Peter Andre!

I've always thought that, his face does have a resemblence!

lol! thank god im not the only one, i thought i might just be crazyyyy

You mean this guy resemble with guide of TRA?
    Hmmm... Maybe A little bit... but not exactly...
    Rather this guy resembe with that guy... hehe~
    (Large face and narrow eyes. etc.)

N.B:

Click here~ (for compairing guide)

[flash=http://copythat.pe.kr/tombraider/templates/whosonline_EIDOS_sign2.swf]width='80' height='80'[/flash] ...Don't you think have you seen enough?

l cannot say that l see the resemblance from that pic, but maybe we are not looking at the best picture. l do not know Peter Andre at all

lol, they should keep the peter andre look in my opinion. coz now the new hiker is a old dude, according to the trailer.
    " I'm Doctor Willard, I came to converse with Tony myself, but i saw that you were doing a more critical job, and i am inspired! I would like to offer you other work."

guiding light ...

Quote Originally Posted by sophie22 View Post
    okay, does anyone else agree *the guide in the recent anniversary trailer* looks like peter andre!?...
    .vs.

the "looks" correlation index is approximately 84.792% ...

hmmm ...
    what is more interesting is that peter was a headliner on the TV show: "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here".

lol! dats 1 funny pic
    " I'm Doctor Willard, I came to converse with Tony myself, but i saw that you were doing a more critical job, and i am inspired! I would like to offer you other work."

Quote Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
    l do not know Peter Andre at all

And you call yourself an Aussie! Peter Andre was an Australian pop star in the early 1990's. I hadn't heard anything about him for years, and then a couple of years ago he was in the media when he married some lady, I think she's a model

Sophie22, nice comparison/find
    signature image
    ...previously known as "Mum"

Quote Originally Posted by Mum View Post
    And you call yourself an Aussie! Peter Andre was an Australian pop star in the early 1990's. I hadn't heard anything about him for years, and then a couple of years ago he was in the media when he married some lady, I think she's a model
    That would be Katie Price, otherwise known as Jordan, an English glamour model who is a bit top-heavy

Can't say I'd noticed the similarities between 'Mr Buffalo' (!) and Peter Andre. Shh, or he might sue for his image being used without consent!

When Star says she's 'top heavy' - I don't think that is in reference to her brain!