Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who is your opinion is the worst TR enemy?

who is your opinion is the worst TR enemy?

my least favroite enemies were

james w rutland jr.: because he was too basic.

boaz and muller: they were genraly stupid.

who are yours?

-willard
    " I'm Doctor Willard, I came to converse with Tony myself, but i saw that you were doing a more critical job, and i am inspired! I would like to offer you other work."

you already made a thread very similar here:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=66229

you could just edit your post and say:
    And who is your wors enemy.

Instead of making two

I never understood Werner Von Croy!!!

Love hate though with Verna and our Lara.

In TR2, that boss you have to fight in Venice, before you get on the plane to the off-shore rig (I believe it is the opera house). To this day I have no idea who he was supposed to be (maybe someone could enlighten me), so for that I think he was crap. The woman (forgot her character name) that you have to fight at the end of the London quest in TR3 didn't particularly strike me as anyone interesting either, mainly because you don't see or speak to her until right before the fight. The Jordies in the Underground were a riot though...

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Vision View Post
    In TR2, that boss you have to fight in Venice, before you get on the plane to the off-shore rig (I believe it is the opera house). To this day I have no idea who he was supposed to be (maybe someone could enlighten me), so for that I think he was crap. The woman (forgot her character name) that you have to fight at the end of the London quest in TR3 didn't particularly strike me as anyone interesting either, mainly because you don't see or speak to her until right before the fight. The Jordies in the Underground were a riot though...
    ahhh geordies, god love em! the mosy hillarious creatures on the planet

is that what they're called? geordi's? that explains the song... geordi bob... lol

where was I???

My least favorite enemy... hmm...

The lady you have to fight in TR3 in London... for the same reason as slim vision, but she wasn't nessessarily my least fave...

hmm... James Rutland Jr. probably. I thought he was really under developed in the game. I wish I could have seen a little more of his life. I mean, he had 0 motives (to reforge Excalibur, that is). Amanda did it to get to Avalon, was he just along for some mack?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkangel07 View Post
    is that what they're called? geordi's? that explains the song... geordi bob... lol

where was I???

My least favorite enemy... hmm...

The lady you have to fight in TR3 in London... for the same reason as slim vision, but she wasn't nessessarily my least fave...

hmm... James Rutland Jr. probably. I thought he was really under developed in the game. I wish I could have seen a little more of his life. I mean, he had 0 motives (to reforge Excalibur, that is). Amanda did it to get to Avalon, was he just along for some mack?
    bored playboy, oodles of hereditory money liked to use it for dodgy illegal purposes got his jollies from dangerous things.

Zipp explained it all over the headset i beleive

i kinda like all the enimies they all fit each of the games.

beccaxx

JAMES is mine too. Classic Boss never talking but this type was too much
    same sentence talking such like teasing... Japan BOSS too. So I felt
    annoying to fight when this BOSS same speaking repeat...

And normally, there was no exactly same human-being BOSS in TR.(except
    Sophia in TR_03_Gold) But Sophia was never talking just laughing. Rather
    BOAZ... was OK to me. I like dull and full BOSS like this.(=TR_03 spider
    BOSS) But BOAZ was very difficult to fight... So My conclusion is...
    TR_03 spider BOSS was very good setting for me. Worst is JAMES.
    This BOSS was too much talk, too much rapid...

N.B.

Click here~ (TR_03_ending_BOSS)

[flash=http://copythat.pe.kr/tombraider/templates/whosonline_EIDOS_sign2.swf]width='80' height='80'[/flash] ...Don't you think have you seen enough?

boaz was the worst boss, far too hard!

I hate no enemies in the classic TR games, unless you count the "Hulk Man" in Chronicles - HE WAS A NIGHTMARE! You could only kill him by headshot! You could also kill the one which Zip told you to go around (you use chloroform against him) with a headshot, but it's a long shot, trust me, and if you suceed, another one is triggered.
    "I'm a gamer, I don't have to get a life - I have many lives!"

i thought amanda:i thought she was typically LAZY she had to use the "demon in her" to "try" (and not get close) to defeat lara.(instead in was the other way)

Rutland:he acted like her was 2!!Quote: Rutland:Lara, you're a bussy beaver arn't you?" who says BUSSY BEAVER!!?? yeah thats it

boaz was pretty easy in my opinion, and i can make as many threads as i please, thank u very much and yeh the way rutland said "your a busy beaver arn't u?" sounded lyk he was talkin 2 a pink teddy bear...
    " I'm Doctor Willard, I came to converse with Tony myself, but i saw that you were doing a more critical job, and i am inspired! I would like to offer you other work."

not so busy ...

Quote Originally Posted by lara lady View Post
    ...Quote: Rutland:Lara, you're a bussy beaver arn't you?"
    listen!
    you will have to take my word on this ...
    ... its an inside joke ...

They say that Rutland thinks that he's a porker but he's really just a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Inn_Hevonn_Klann View Post
    I never understood Werner Von Croy!!!
    I thought Von Croy was amazing, especially when he gets possessed in TR4, something freaky about that. And the training ground with him was the best one, i think.

As for my least fave enemies- I would have to say Willard in TR3 and Takamoto in Legend because they were too damn difficult!
    We have reached the sanctum of the ancients, the first footfalls in these tombs for centuries...

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE DOCTOR WILLARD!?!?!?! HE WAS NOT HARD TO BEAT, BUT HE WASN'T TOO EASY EITHER, HE WAS MEDIUM. BUT I THINK HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST CLASSIC ENEMIES.

DON'T INSULT HIM/ME

As for my least fave enemies- I would have to say Willard in TR3 and Takamoto in Legend because they were too damn difficult!
    I've always considered Takamoto to be easy... a LOT easier than Dr. Willard, holy crap, I only beat him the first time a couple monthes ago... never felt a strong urge to defeat him, really I guess.

With Takamoto, I just continually shoot with pistols and run after him on the second story and roll/jump to avoid his attacks. I can usually beat him under a minuter, never using a health pack. try my method next time you play, it should work out better

I've always considered Takamoto to be easy... a LOT easier than Dr. Willard, holy crap, I only beat him the first time a couple monthes ago... never felt a strong urge to defeat him, really I guess.

With Takamoto, I just continually shoot with pistols and run after him on the second story and roll/jump to avoid his attacks. I can usually beat him under a minuter, never using a health pack. try my method next time you play, it should work out better
    ditto the key is to run straight to the poles so you don't get blasted by the turret/security guns. And then to shoot all the time, while jumping over or rolling under his attacks ..... have done this on all modes, easy, medium and Hard and it works on them all have not had to use a medipack yet on this boss fight.

But it is still oodles of fun, and Japan is one of my fav levels

(as is Ghana)

i kinda think most of the bad guys are cool in their way. Probably the worst is the AOD one ....

beccaxx

Quote Originally Posted by doctor willard View Post
    WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE DOCTOR WILLARD!?!?!?! HE WAS NOT HARD TO BEAT, BUT HE WASN'T TOO EASY EITHER, HE WAS MEDIUM. BUT I THINK HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST CLASSIC ENEMIES.

DON'T INSULT HIM/ME
    Damm he was hard to beat.
    I try'd over and over again to defeat that that that.......whaaa
    so you can guess that when i FINEALLY defeat him i jumpt out of my chair and dit a voctory dance.

When i first played the last level i dindt know what to do and i always died by the green blast ot that spider thing. so frustrating.
    But long life the rocket launcher that way i can blast him away into the white light

dude!!!

it was soooooooooooo easy, the desert eagle did sum damage, so i used that and took all the artifacts and did it. simple.

You would never believe how many times it took me to kill Takamoto, and the amount of health packs I went through!!! Seems I tried everything, although I did make the mistake of hiding down below him and I found that no matter where I hid he still got me. I did enjoy Japan, apart from that!
    I do want to play Legend again, I mean, I havent even completed it yet! So I will be going after Takamoto again and I will give your method a go thanks
    We have reached the sanctum of the ancients, the first footfalls in these tombs for centuries...

Question Ok help here!!

Ok i haven't played all the Tomb Raider games yet.So i have a few questions:

1.who's willard and what Tr game?
    2.who's Larson and from what tr game?
    3.Who's Nala or something like that and what tr game?
    4.Where do you get pictures with sayings on them?

Lara Lady P.s. I'm a handful with questions!

Quote Originally Posted by lara lady View Post
    Ok i haven't played all the Tomb Raider games yet.So i have a few questions:

1.who's willard and what Tr game?
    2.who's Larson and from what tr game?
    3.Who's Nala or something like that and what tr game?
    4.Where do you get pictures with sayings on them?

Lara Lady P.s. I'm a handful with questions!
    1. A scientist researching the same artifacts as lara... TR3
    2. a side-kick if Pierre, working for Natla and side-tracking Lara
    3. Natla the woman who hired Lara to discover the Scion
    4. What do you mean? (Holy crap, I just answered a question with a question... {e-slap me}) Like, a signature with people's names and such? (answer in a Private Message if you know how, otherwise it is spamming )

doctor willard kicks ass!!!!! woooooooooo

Smile

[QUOTE:They say that Rutland thinks that he's a porker but he's really just a pig. [/QUOTE]

-what porker??? Yes i know it was a "inside joke"but i mean come on bussy beaver!!! In legend their was no hard one really.Tje first time you played it you thought oh my god im never gonna beat it,her,him in a million years!!But i bet when you whent through it again you said"piece of cake!"SO if you think about it none where really that hard the first or last time.The serpant in england scared me the first time i played.I emidetly screamed and save my game the shut my ps2 off!!

Lara Lady

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast