Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Trusted Servers

Trusted Servers

PC players, if you see my server BOMBS AWAY! join it if u can. I stay to the bitter end.

my game name is nasteee

NooB TowN or SWAZILAND servers always play fair and stay...even if we get our collective butts kiked.(coz i like to watch what others do as well....pervy or what lol)
    BTW....both CSF servers.

Originally Posted by BSMaddict
    PC players, if you see my server BOMBS AWAY! join it if u can. I stay to the bitter end.

my game name is nasteee
    that is correct ! always a good game with you pard .

ill drink one to that .

you wood think that a game like this wood be a RTS

Originally Posted by VTROOPER
    you wood think that a game like this wood be a RTS
    hopefully it will fully become that TROOP

ok back on topic!

Vtrooper is a nice host
    while we were doing our testing i never had lag
    and i'm a good host too^^

and that was onj the iowa map to

is there ne aussie pc servers out there?? i cant play in any others coz i lag out, so yea just a question

Originally Posted by watty14
    is there ne aussie pc servers out there?? i cant play in any others coz i lag out, so yea just a question
    speek bloody inglish for sake

lol sorry my bad. wat i was sayin is are there any austrailian servers for the PC coz i cant find any, ohh and english is spelt with an E not an I. (no offence intended)

This is a joke right?

Originally Posted by @m
    This is a joke right?
    yep i was qoting a dude from CoD3.

Originally Posted by watty14
    lol sorry my bad. wat i was sayin is are there any austrailian servers for the PC coz i cant find any, ohh and english is spelt with an E not an I. (no offence intended)
    get used to it ANZAK , Troop speaks his own lingo.
    the rest of us can converse in the queens english happily .

Originally Posted by achtung bb
    get used to it ANZAK , Troop speaks his own lingo.
    the rest of us can converse in the queens english happily .
    haha yea ive seen his style of writin

My server for pc is trusted. Its either AceMan1Duck or Game Server. Im just not on alot.

Thumbs Up

KYKK the KS Clans Leader ME is a good host !!!!

Unless it says explicitly "DO NOT JOIN", I'm always open for a game.

The reason for the "DO NOT JOIN" or whatnot is because I'm taking screencaps of the Briefing screens of various missions for my BSM guide.

Additionally I'm also working on introducing some of my other friends into BSM, so I won't make my server open to everyone all the time. If it simply reads "Arrow" though, then go ahead.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Ok. I have noticed alot of complaints about games being hosted but the hoster, for what ever reason, ends the game before the match is complete. Lets use this thread to list trusted hosters. This is not to list bad hosters, only reliable ones. Please, when listing the name of the Server, list if it is for the PC or 360.
    Happens to me many times only in Player Match for the 360. One that really ticked me off is in Islands of Solomon I was Japan. I took out their ship harbors and I brought all my Airforce and Ships and damaged the Yorktown heavily but not enough to take it out. So I had my Heavy Destroyer Chikuma and then I was just coming in range. He send torpedo planes. Torps my Heavy Destroyer. Rarely did anything then he starts kamikazing my ship with his torp bombers. I was just like ookay. Then 5 seconds later he leaves And it says your connection has been disconnected from host. So I was like........................................................... $@!#$@%@ING NEWB!!!!! I msged him and said why don't you die with honor? He didn't reply. PS: I always die with honor unless if my Parents scream at me to turn off my 360.

My servers are trusted since game spy fixed their severs i can stay to the bitter end also Supermonkeykiller has good games .

These servers are pc

The Chikuma is a Heavy Cruiser, not a Heavy Destroyer. (I call the Kiso class a Heavy Destroyer lol)

but the flecher is a good DD class....

Page 2 of 2 First First 12