Thread: sound

sound

sound

hi!how come i dont have that wonderfull sound when im in my plane and also the sound of me guns???and why?when i,m configuring my jostick does it say conflict when i want trigger to fire which numnut allocated it it to something else??any way had to re apply some controls but WHY should what the hell is trigger for ffs??
    thx !

Sound Buggy

I am having a similar problem however before going completely out It will be scratchy as if my speakers were not plugged in well. There is no physical problem with my pc and this is the only program I have problems in. I us a Soundblaster Audigy LS.

Mike

Had the same problem. - Just update your soundcrad driver and it will work. -> http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

What about Realtek AC97? I'm guessing this game doesn't support this type of sound card. I've updated my codecs and drivers to the newest version - A3.98, and still get the faded machine gun fire from airplanes.

If anyone has this card, and knows any fixes, please enlighten me... if not, guess I be buying Creative Labs. lol

Originally Posted by dumass
    hi!how come i dont have that wonderfull sound when im in my plane and also the sound of me guns???and why?when i,m configuring my jostick does it say conflict when i want trigger to fire which numnut allocated it it to something else??any way had to re apply some controls but WHY should what the hell is trigger for ffs??
    thx !

not sure about the sound, but if it says there is a conflict when configuring the joystick it means that button you are trying to set is already set to something else, just find it and change it as necessary

Originally Posted by Snypes
    What about Realtek AC97? I'm guessing this game doesn't support this type of sound card. I've updated my codecs and drivers to the newest version - A3.98, and still get the faded machine gun fire from airplanes.

If anyone has this card, and knows any fixes, please enlighten me... if not, guess I be buying Creative Labs. lol
    im not sure i hav that exact same card, in fact i dont hav a card at all, but i hav Realtek AC 90 something and its high definition integrated, is that what u hav? if so ur motherboard is probably messed or somehting cuz the high definition audio sounds amazing on my pc

I have Realtek ac97 onboard card , Go to Realtek.com
    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC

they have just released latest drivers 2007/03, I instralled and have noticed a considerable boost in performance and sound quality....

NOTE> Remember to unistall old drivers (add/remove programs) and restart before running the latest drivers.

Originally Posted by Dogmeatz
    I have Realtek ac97 onboard card , Go to Realtek.com
    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC

they have just released latest drivers 2007/03, I instralled and have noticed a considerable boost in performance and sound quality....

NOTE> Remember to unistall old drivers (add/remove programs) and restart before running the latest drivers.

Yeah, I have that latest driver update.. I didn't unistall my old one, so I'll try that over.

Did you get a "Not digitally signed" notification? I know my mother board is a little old, as it is the K8N Neo-MSI.. but Realtek should have atleast digitally signed drivers.

Did you get a "Not digitally signed" notification? I know my mother board is a little old, as it is the K8N Neo-MSI.. but Realtek should have atleast digitally signed drivers.
    No cant say i got any of those "not digitaly signed" messages.... Seems i stopped getting those little gems after i upgraded Xp with all the latest updates an stuff.... Not sure if that is the cause of your woes but good luck.