Thread: why is battlestations midway not runnin ??

why is battlestations midway not runnin ??

Rolleyes why is battlestations midway not runnin ??

Hello every body

Got a problem i have been out and bought battlestations midway installed it onto my pc and the pc spec page every thing was set on high in setup
    The game played realy realy well but i had to go out so i pressed the esc button which brought up the quit page then it went through the awards page, so you can see how you have done.The game ran okay for about 10 minutes before i quitted.Eventually i came back put the dvd into my drive to play again
    nothing?? i can see my dvd drive is going also my hardrive the busylight is on
    so i decided to uninstall and then reinstall after boot up again but the game has not played only the once
    My dvd drive is working okay as it is assesing other progs and my hardrive is working normally have notified the securerom people and done a analysist log for them and also emailed the company tech team but i'm impaitent and want to play the game especially after playing it already has anybody got any ideas
    in my personal opion it is okay to put all this security protection progs on to stop pirating the games but when you buy a boni fidi genuine game and pay nearly £30 for the pleasure i do get annoyed when it does not work thankyou

read the various threads on this forum mate, people are having problems left right and centre.At least you ve managed to play a bit! A thread somewhere might solve your issue

Are you trying to start the game from the desktop icon or are you inserting the DVD and waiting for the little Autorun screen to pop up and then pressing play?

I have posted about a problem I have when I doublick desktop icon I get SecROM error wrong disc inserted so I have to eject my disc reinsert it and wait for Autorun screen then I can press play and the game starts with no errors.

Rolleyes still not running

Well thenkyou upto now for the two replys i would like to reply to the latter who kindly sent a reply and that is -=BoM=-HyTech
    yes i did try it from desk top and all what happens is the red busy light comes on top show my hardrive is been used also that goes for the disc when it shows the screen there plus from the start programes battlestation folder there aswell but i have had no error or any popup boxes to say that an error has been commited all it does is that the hardrive light is on and my dvd drive light button is on to say that is active it my pc has more temproment then a woman ?

I thought maybe you had an error since you sent a SecuROM analysis. So your drive is reading the disc okay if you can install and reinstall. Have you tried updating your ASPI drivers from http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/support...SPI/ASPI-4.70/ You can download it for your Operating System and use the ASPICHK to see if your up to date and if not install the newest one for your OS. 4.71.2 is the newest one for XP. I know you have already played the game once but anything is worth trying.

Originally Posted by mellbourne
    Hello every body

Got a problem i have been out and bought battlestations midway installed it onto my pc and the pc spec page every thing was set on high in setup
    The game played realy realy well but i had to go out so i pressed the esc button which brought up the quit page then it went through the awards page, so you can see how you have done.The game ran okay for about 10 minutes before i quitted.Eventually i came back put the dvd into my drive to play again
    nothing?? i can see my dvd drive is going also my hardrive the busylight is on
    so i decided to uninstall and then reinstall after boot up again but the game has not played only the once
    My dvd drive is working okay as it is assesing other progs and my hardrive is working normally have notified the securerom people and done a analysist log for them and also emailed the company tech team but i'm impaitent and want to play the game especially after playing it already has anybody got any ideas
    in my personal opion it is okay to put all this security protection progs on to stop pirating the games but when you buy a boni fidi genuine game and pay nearly £30 for the pleasure i do get annoyed when it does not work thankyou
    most of the time, a game works becouse of hardware/software mal function and has nothing too do with the game

Maybe the lens of your DVD got scratched or something that causes your DVD to see CD-Roms but doesnt see DVD's.

I had that problem once, drove me nuts. Just bought another DVD player and started pwning again.