Thread: Sub Problem

Sub Problem

Sub Problem

Hey guys I have a problem with subs in SP. I'm trying to play the SP mission where you have to rendezvous with the Brittish forces on veteran, but whenever I try to use my sub to sink the battleship, I'm able to shoot some torpedos at it, bringing it down to less than 50% health, but then the sub justsurfaces (even though air supplies are still almost full, and no matter what button I press, the sub won't go down again, so it gets killed by the battleship.

Does anyone know why this happens?

BTW: I have the 360 version.

Originally Posted by Crazy Nut BE
    Hey guys I have a problem with subs in SP. I'm trying to play the SP mission where you have to rendezvous with the Brittish forces on veteran, but whenever I try to use my sub to sink the battleship, I'm able to shoot some torpedos at it, bringing it down to less than 50% health, but then the sub justsurfaces (even though air supplies are still almost full, and no matter what button I press, the sub won't go down again, so it gets killed by the battleship.

Does anyone know why this happens?

BTW: I have the 360 version.

That's really weird. I beat that mission twice on 360. Are you sure that you don't hit up key?

i am not sure, but it sounds like you hit the shallows, try going a bit farther out to sea
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made