Thread: 1st Mission Hidden Objectives

1st Mission Hidden Objectives

1st Mission Hidden Objectives

Hey all,

Can anyone confirm the hidden objectives for the first campaign mission? I've read posts saying that it requires you to
    , but the last time I tried it the score screen at the end showed that I'd destroyed more than that, yet I hadn't completed the objective?

Do you have to do it at a certain difficulty, or with a certain unit? Do units destroyed by your AI gunners (when you're using depth charges, for example) count?

what do completing secret obj's do? more points?

Honestly, I have no idea - I'm just a 'completist' and like to finish every aspect of every mission, if I can.

Today I replayed first mission and you are totally right. I shot 60+ planes and still hidden objectives were not accomplished. The strategy guide says it's shooting down 30 planes which is not true in this case. Maybe there's a time limit. Did anybody do hidden objectives of the first mission of the US campaign?

I shot down 86 planes and then the sub was killed by my guys while it drove underneath me, I just sat idling, and once you have half health, your health wont go any lower.

Originally Posted by Seanyboii20
    I shot down 86 planes and then the sub was killed by my guys while it drove underneath me, I just sat idling, and once you have half health, your health wont go any lower.

Did you get the hidden objective accomplished? I did the same things but didn't get it.

This time I shot more than 30 torpedo planes alone on the 1st mission and got the hidden objective. Maybe it has to be same kind of planes.

Sorry to bump this up, but I too would like to know how to get the objective. I believe that as Donald, you shoot down thirty planes to get the objective. Other than that I don't know.

well that makes sense becows doneld has a kill number thing on it.