Thread: Sound Effects Improvements ! :)

Sound Effects Improvements ! :)

Big Grin Sound Effects Improvements ! :)

Ok first off, I do like most of the sound effects in this game. But after hearing what a few people had to say, I do think there is much room for improvement. Let me just list a few of the Ideas I was throwing around here.

- Better sound effects on the explosions. When a ship is hit with the shell of a 16 or 18 inch gun, it would be great if you heard the full wrath of this beast. To hear the steel of the ship being torn apart, the powder magazines exploding, the crew screaming for there life.

- Also kind of included in the above catagory is - *Bigger Bangs* when the big battleships fire there main guns. This should have such an impact, you should be able to picture these guns ripping the clothing right off a man if he was standing next to it.

- How about some more cool sound effects for the Submarines. Like a diving bell, or a general quarters alarm for the ships. BRACE FOR IMPACT!
    Also, that bell sound should happen when you change speed with a ship or sub. That little sound effect alone would add some much to driving the boats.

Anyone else have cool ideas? Post!

Too bad that it's too late to change the sounds, eh?

Not really , well ok for the 360 you might be screwed . But thats the beauty of the PC, they can just release a patch that could change them all

Originally Posted by Vindicator
    Not really , well ok for the 360 you might be screwed . But thats the beauty of the PC, they can just release a patch that could change them all
    They could... But it's not very likely. How many games do you know that have had new sounds patched in because people asked for them? Not many..

How difficult would it be to rip some sound files from say... silenthunter 3, rename, and insert into midway, without a SDK? would it break the game?

hope too a mod came out to fix the bad sounds.