Thread: Need help, want cheat codes for pc

Need help, want cheat codes for pc

Need help, want cheat codes for pc

i have done some searching but to no avail, have not found any cheatcodes, if someone could find what lets you get all levels, all units etc. please tell me

note that this game puts a folder in My Documents that contains player profile info, this may be of use, but not sure.

Originally Posted by jager117
    i have done some searching but to no avail, have not found any cheatcodes, if someone could find what lets you get all levels, all units etc. please tell me

note that this game puts a folder in My Documents that contains player profile info, this may be of use, but not sure.
    Cheat Codes make games no fun... Thats my 2 cents..

Unless there's a cheat code that unlocks the Titanic.

"RAMMING SPEED!"

You can find cheat codes at wimp@.com

Why even waste the time buying a game if you can't use your own "noodle" to figure it out or use cheats to mess up an online game with honest players trying have a good time? You could try playing "Barbies WW2 GI Nurse" I hear that's for those who really are not true gamers and don't have to think?

Ok, now that I have made my standing about cheaters...try learning how to play this great game and you will get your moneys worth not to mention the fun you will have completing the game on your own. I have never used a cheat code in 18 years of PC Gaming and never will because it would ruin the whole "gaming goodness" experiance. And for those who will cheat their way through games and life...oh well.

My 2 cents

Originally Posted by Von Smeed

Why even waste the time buying a game if you can't use your own "noodle" to figure it out or use cheats to mess up an online game with honest players trying have a good time? You could try playing "Barbies WW2 GI Nurse" I hear that's for those who really are not true gamers and don't have to think?

Ok, now that I have made my standing about cheaters...try learning how to play this great game and you will get your moneys worth not to mention the fun you will have completing the game on your own. I have never used a cheat code in 18 years of PC Gaming and never will because it would ruin the whole "gaming goodness" experiance. And for those who will cheat their way through games and life...oh well.

My 2 cents
    Why cant you people either answer his question with a yes I have cheats or no i do not have cheats. Why do you have to bach and poke fun at him? I for one dont mind a cheat for SINGLE PLAYER ONLY and after beating the game numerous times. It is fun to me to come home form a long hard day at work and blow stuff up and kill people and not worry about dieing. Think of it as a way to blow of steam. You my friend are obviously a tragic victom of Counter Strike Hacking and thats why you hold such resentment to people who use cheats. One more thing to say to you my friend, Take a step back relax and try to remember there only games...

Experiance has shown "poking fun" at those who cheat may actually convince some to take the time and enjoy a game instead of rushing through it just to complete it and missing out on what "strategy" means. Those are the people who will puchase future games and support forums like these with something to share...like strategy, tactics,ect, instead of "I finished the game in 3 hours, why wasn't the game longer"!

Also...I guess being the victim of cheaters and hackers over the years online has given me a better understanding of the usefulness of cheaters.

Experiance has shown "poking fun" at those who cheat may actually convince some to take the time and enjoy a game instead of rushing through it just to complete it and missing out on what "strategy" means. Those are the people who will puchase future games and support forums like these with something to share...like strategy, tactics,ect, instead of "I finished the game in 3 hours, why wasn't the game longer"!

Also...I guess being the victim of cheaters and hackers over the years online has given me a better understanding of the usefulness of cheaters.
    Word. Don't cheat folks. I'm also a victim of cheaters and hackers over the years online. Owning with out cheating is soooo satisfying.

*spoilers!*

For the weaker ones among our flock, enter ‘Henry Walker’ as your Profile Name

All levels & FMVs should now be unlocked; none of these unlocked levels will be saved.

playing "Barbies WW2 GI Nurse" I hear that's for those who really are not true gamers and don't have to think?
    Is that on CD or DVD?

you need cheats for SP ? man, I want too play against you in MP

SP whas easy

people who use cheats are losers (like me )

anywat edios better not bring any cheats out, thats my 3 cents :P
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7...edragon6wz.gif

Trainer for BSM

I am in agreement with freedom of choice here, as long as the individual has purchased a proper copy of the game with their own hard earned cash, then people should be able to cheat in SP if they want to. In fact IMO Devs should build this into a game to stop people hacking, and with all that is going on in the world WTF difference is it going to make to you and me if a person wants to cheat in SP.

There is a trainer coming out on 27th Feb from here.
    http://www.cheathappens.com/cheat_in...?titleID=11008

…Peace out........oh and by the way Devs, GREAT game.
    Sys:
    Win XP Home, SP2
    AMD FX64 Dual Core
    1024 DDR @400mhz
    ASUS A8N32 SLI Deluxe
    2x ATI X1950XTX Radeon GPUs
    250gig SATA 2 HDD
    2 x Plextor DvD Drives

Oooh goodie... he's on my "Ready to global Ban" list. I just love to globally ban folks from games in any state possible, ow yeah true, else I wouldnt be server admin of several GSP's!

tbh, CHEATING is NO fun! I've seen and tested plenty cheats and hacks and the best way to play any game is in its own nature and as how it should be played. Fair and square with this after practicing day by day on several points and stuff with or without the help of friends or other strangers.

Games are there so that you're able to concentrate, think logical, have patience and a lot of other things which cheating excludes you to do (yes, it does even though it's stated otherwhise by some to most)! I even prefer to be operated by a surgent who's gaming daily instead of a surgent who just cuts, cuts & keep on cutting without beeing concentrated!

I still love my couple of hours gaming a day after work, it's really de-stressing for me as it does blow of the steam from me by just having fair play, fun and beating cheating * in any way!
    . =VTF= - Virtual Task Force
    Recruiting for Battlestations Midway in the EU. contact me for more info.
    . Proud Hoster off: =VTF= Euro Full -- 4v4 -- Retail!
    (Stationed in Belgium @ 6Mbps/600Kbps)

Now kick But and leave yer toenails!

looser

Cheats are for loosers! If your to stupid to play the game with out using cheats then by all means use cheats.

u ppl dont listen do u? it snot liek they r asking for cheats for online multiplayer. if we want to use cheats in SP that is up to us. its like getting a scoop of ice cream but not letting us put chocolate syrup on it. it makes the game more enjoyable for me but once hacks make it to multiplayer, i hate it