Thread: Couple of questions please

Couple of questions please

Couple of questions please

Hi there everyone. My wife had pointed this game out to me a few months ago and when I saw it at walmart the other night I just had to pick it up. So far I haven't really had any problems with it like I've read on the forums so far. However I would like to see if some might know something if I may.

First is there a way to zoom the camera out a little further so you can see more of your ship or not so close to the plane? If that makes since. Also is there a way to have better camera contol? Its just really hard to see anything when your view is either right on top of the ship or through binoculars. How did they get the really cool views while making the movies/trailers for this title? Thanks for any help on this matter.

P.S.
    I think the makers have a great game on thier hands and was certainly worth the $30 for sure. This is gonna be a blast...

One more thing please. I forgot to ask about a sound problem that I'm having. I didn't find anything about in a search so I thought here would be good. I have a audigy 2 ZS with 5.1 Klipsch THX speakers. However I'm only getting the center channel to work. Is there anything that can be done here?

Thanks again...!