Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789

Thread: Patch news

Patch news

Theyve said theyre working on it, so just give them time, unlike alot of people here , they dont just play games all day, obsessively checking for patch news every 5 min, and wondering why no one from eidios hasnt posted a response within those 5 min lol

besides i think by this point its pretty obvious they have some fatal flaws in this game, theyre having insane patch problems, and theyre already working on a sequel, not an expansion but a sequel, which to me indicates there are issues that cant be corrected without rebuilding the game from the ground up.

Still good concepts and ideas i hope they get it right in the sequel

Originally Posted by Remo
    Theyve said theyre working on it, so just give them time, unlike alot of people here , they dont just play games all day, obsessively checking for patch news every 5 min, and wondering why no one from eidios hasnt posted a response within those 5 min lol

besides i think by this point its pretty obvious they have some fatal flaws in this game, theyre having insane patch problems, and theyre already working on a sequel, not an expansion but a sequel, which to me indicates there are issues that cant be corrected without rebuilding the game from the ground up.

Still good concepts and ideas i hope they get it right in the sequel

I will admit that I don't follow these forums as closely as I do others, so I may have missed it.

If there is any official post from Eidos with regards to the D2D patch, would you please be so kind as to post a link?

It would be nice to know if the D2D patch HAS been given to D2D and the holdup is at D2D, or if the patch hasn't been passed along and the holdup is at Eidos..
    SODsniper
    www.specialopsdivision.us

Um...

The announcement of a sequel is really only bad news for us. That means they have another big thing they will be spending time on, and it means most improvements will be put into the new game, instead of our game. You see, they already have our money, and they will never be able to rebuild the reputation for this game. So, they need to create a new game.

It means that they are beginning to move on, which is a very bad thing. Once you start rebuilding systems in a game, fixing bugs seems way harder than just replacing the system altogether.

This situation is really very bad. I haven't started the game in months, as I cant play online. This is the first time I have thought of it in a while. This is most likely true for many others, meaning that its population can never regrow to its previous size. They basically screwed it over.

For this reason, I am not going to build Eidos games any more. Maybe Eidos and Ubisoft could combine into some super-company, and together they will produce a new franchise, with even more bugs, more compatibility errors, and MORE LAG! Imagine the support of BS:M, combined with the incompatibility of of Splinter-Cellouble Agent, wrapped in never-ending crashes and errors of Dark Messiah. Then together, they can launch said game exclusively over their very own digital distribution system. Then, 3 days later, they can release a patch for the non-existent retail version, breaking the game for all its players, and tell everyone "we're working on it" until all of its players either forget about it or kill themselves!

Is it not readily apparent to anyone but me that they shouldn't have released this game? It should still be in development right now. They released beta software. We shouldn't have had to pay for that! They shouldn't spend a single moment working on BSM2 when this game isn't finished!!!!!! But they do it anyways, because they have our money. And of course, that is all that matters.

BTW- They still list "coop" on the steam description:
    http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....pId=6870&cc=US

They can change it any time. I just got confirmation of that. It would take them about 5 minutes. However, they love to be purposefully misleading, as they love money. I mean, it is starting to look like Eidos is simply an extremely complex scam. They don't really make games, per say, but instead make this which appear to be games, in order to entice buyers, like a spider and its web. Their customer service department is not so much, customer service, but instead the numbing venom from the spider's fangs.

Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789