Thread: How can I contact Square Enix?

How can I contact Square Enix?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Square Enix Support Center NA, EU, and JP
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

How can SE help us if we can't contact them? The support page just has links and info about press releases and corporte info no customer cares about. No phone number, no email address, nothing. FF7 for PC is now out. A HUGE release and some people (like me) apparently are using payment methods that aren't available or are being charged but getting no product. How* did they screw this up? And since the support page is useless, there's nothing we can do. This is fraud, plain and simple. There's got to be someone we can contact. We can't let them get away with this.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th Sep 2014 at 09:12.

Either Square Enix doesnt want to be hassled with 'contact us' issues, or there is something wrong with their site. I've been trying to submit an issue and both the 'contact us' page and 'support' page are useless. (or am i missing something?) I cannot report an issue....
    Maybe its me.... please update this thread with help.

Until then,,,

Ah well, doesnt look like I'll be buying many Square Enix backed games.

It works fine for me.
    semna24.webs.com/MEMBERS_Issue.jpg
    Last edited by Grimoire; 10th Sep 2014 at 09:14.

Hello I need to email you guys about my ordr from dec 13 that you have sent zero updates about. I notice when you click contact us it sends me to a support job talking about employment and how to use this page, yet it has no contact us.

I understand ripping people off is fun *cough capcom* But jesus guys will you just give me a way to contact you about my backorderd games?

i am more or less in the same boat, i cant find the order any place, took a screen shot of my order, the payment has come through but never recieved any confermation

So i email squre they say tough talk to digital river. I call digital river they say tough email square. My credit card has been billed and neither side gives a quarter of a . Better business bueru here I come.

Anyone know how to send Square Enix a letter by mail or an email address.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 30th Mar 2014 at 22:54.

i have tried as well, the most they have sent me back is we are sorry you are unhappy with us, and that is about it. they dont say anything about upcoming releases, cuz they wont, they keep it hush-hush, no idea why when we have been waiting ages for games like type-0 to release over here. people have posted on here, emailed, tweeted em, and replied to facebook comments i dont think anyone at SE really cares what their older fans want anymore.

i know for a fact they have job positions cuz i have seen it where the employee gauges the community's attitude, i would think that someone like robert peeler would pay attention and see they have a lot of angry and irate NA fans do to them refusing to release type-0, not saying anything on the japan end as to why versu 13 is taking so long, past "it is ion schedule, please wait for it, etc", the fact that they are money grubbing jerks that dont care about their games anymore, just making money as is apparent by the fact they released 13-2 a broken game, and the only way to use serendipity and the arena was by BUYING the DLC!!! i honestly think they didnt release type-0 here cuz if they had it woulda been out during the time of ff13-2, and would have detracted from sales of the game and dlc, cuz type-0 is a complete game and has no need for dlc, i am curious as to if this is why they released the game 3 month before they released FF13-2 in japan? i also think that sony put em up to not releasing type-0 cuz it woulda detracted from the vita sales, never mind both SE and sony would havbe gotten money if they had put out type-0, people would have bought it.

(i am sure everyone remembers a point when all dlc from SE was free, last remnant, lord of arcana?)

i think the fact that SE cancelled the ps3 release of last remnant (an awesome game, played some of it on the 360 ages ago), and refuses to release the saga 2 and 3 ds remakes, as well as pretty much cancelled the series by not releasing a ps3 version of the game, which should be out now, the mana series is pretty much dead, and their other older series, SE USA has lost my respect in many ways.

here is info from whitepages.com:

---

Square Enix Inc

999 N Sepulveda Blvd FL 3
    El Segundo, <abbr class="region">CA</abbr> 90245
    (310) 846-0400

View Website »

---

i have considered calling em but never got around to doing it.

how to contact SE with live chat or on phone?

I've had this game for almost a week now and still not able to play..... very angry at this point, can someone please tell me how to contact square enix support directly? im guessing the e-mail i sent out almost a week ago wont be responded to anytime shortly. thanks

They took down the number to call them, and the chat service isn't live on the weekend. =| We're boned til Monday probably, and maybe past due to it being a holiday.

How can I contact Square Enix?

How can I contact them for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix if the support function doesn't let you select a category?

I seriously need to contact them as I have never received my code for PS3 Dynamic theme.

Originally Posted by icekiller158
    How can I contact them for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix if the support function doesn't let you select a category?

I seriously need to contact them as I have never received my code for PS3 Dynamic theme.
    310-846-0345 only problem is that it isn't toll free.

The number that I called was 858-790-7529. I called through Skype coz I'm not in the US. But they were very helpful! and it's not toll free.

Support anschreiben?

Moin, finde die Adresse vom Support nicht, kann mir bitte wer den Link geben? und wie richte ich mein Dienstkonto ein?

Edit: habe eben durch zufal gesehen das mein Konto nicht aktiv ist, was soll der scheiss?! erst muss man sich hier durch ein haufen müll klicken, dan kommen nur fehlermeldungen, dan bekommste verzögert ne mail wo du den Link zur Regestrierung eingeben sollst und dan kommt ne fehlermeldung das der Token schon verwendet wurde?! ich habe keine lust mehr, können ihren dreck behalten, den Support kannste auch nicht anschreiben also kannste die hilfe hier, allgemein vergessen, also wie bekomme ich mein geld zurück? oder die Spieltage zurückerstatet?!

mfg
    Last edited by Wolf_blood; 20th Apr 2014 at 06:07.

Here is a link to our German support center, Wolf_blood.

Question Legacy of Kain BO2 & Defiance

I am unable to start both of these games within Steam and from their install folders.

Is there any compatibility modes I should be using to try and get this working or are they going to work at all?

I have tried both in Compatibility for XP, & 95 I have also tried to set them with administrator rights, tried setting their affinity to 1 CPU but nothing works. I have used run options within steam for Fullscreen and windowed mode as well as DX 8 & 9 and still nothing I have used a combination of all or some of these.

I have a dual monitor set-up plugged into a GForce GTX 690 with a GTX550ti as my Physx engine.
    3.2Ghz CPU with 16GB ram. I would add my DXDiag if I could.

Any help would be appreciated I'd love to play these games again.

Contact Square Enix Support Center (NA, EU, and JP) as well as Steam Support for respective titles, Cristari.

better u try to find a solution on steam game forum