Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Beta Survival Guide

Beta Survival Guide

Originally Posted by Orionte
    Glad to know

Thanks for the info and good luck you too!
    Your so bloody welcome

Best quide I could see as a newbie in this game thank you so much it really helped me a lot.

Originally Posted by TheBloodyOne
    Best quide I could see as a newbie in this game thank you so much it really helped me a lot.

this one gives some more indept

This was all very useful. Wish I had read some of this earlier. Great game.

Important tactic notes (this is an addition to the very good beta guide):
    Humans:
    go from health stations to the next health stations. (you cant use the same 2 health stations in succession so mix it up, but dont go alone) This genarly means the humans rotate the maps from edge to edge, so they dont have vamps in their back! And always stick togehter! Use your disables and aoe dmg!
    2 many playerers on the same class wil lose the game, so mic it up. The hunter still is the most versatile.
    Vampires:
    The reaver class is very versatile! Pounce and roundhouse Kick are are depending on the playstile but the poison and smoke bomb are essential! practise them and throw them into groups, especially into buildings!
    The tyrant is very valid with team support! Vamps are more depending on teamplay than Humans.
    1 or 4 vamps rushing in head over heels wont make much a difference but well placed bombs and aoe dmg will win the game!
    Dont take 2 many sentinels because scouts will take you down, but reavers and tyrants (especially if they are 2) will give you the cc needed!
    Common misconceptions:
    Humans are only usefull at long range:
    items and basic abilities disable or kill vamps at close range, so use them!
    Vampires need close range:
    Vamps can poison the humans to half and lower hp, use it; always! Sentinels can pick of single targets only of bombs hit! Otherwie they are freekills!
    Tyrants need aoe dmg to go into a fight. Either pick another tyrant or throw bombs.

That are my first impressions of the game. Feel free 2 comment and have fun playing!
    Best regards 2 every1 playing.
    TDFMike

Can we get Prophet and Deceiver tips added to this list, since this guide is sticky'd?

Originally Posted by Era-the-Outworlder
    Can we get Prophet and Deceiver tips added to this list, since this guide is sticky'd?
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=9920
    This thread has more detained information on those classes, and is accurate up to the prophet patch.
    In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

I'd like to tell 2 tips on how to win as humans every game:
    1. Form so you can help each other, all of you
    and number 2 is why I made this post, no1 seems to get it:
    2. There are like 20 shrines on every map. They are here so you can heal. Change your location between each fight and heal urself. If you aren't fighting it means you should be at 100% hp.

That's mentioned in the other guides already. It's something that comes from experience.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

I didn't see the point 2 emphasized anywhere. I mean the need to actually change positions. I just hope this point gets emphasized as even vet players tend to forget bout it.

i only move if someone cant use the heal station where we are camping, alot of the time they refresh without the need to move.
    signature image

Sure if you are winning 20:0 there's no need to move. But you should always have a ready station or 2 for each member of the team.
    Also actually on freeport when I had an amazing team with which we were actually moving 24/7 (but not rushing through, we were very organised and had eveyrthing covered) I found it was much easier to combat vampires as they also couldn't form a good engage due to us transporting all the time and having roofs covered from different angles.

this was helpful, thank you.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12