Thread: Any update on a map editor?

Any update on a map editor?

Any update on a map editor?

So I know the developers want to keep the playability of the game going for a long time. They've already hinted around of future content/patches and it's great that they want to continue support of the game. But some player created content would be nice too. I can certainly think of a few ideas for some interesting maps. I seem to remember they did take note about a mission editor, but that was a while ago. Any updates on that possibility? It would make for a nice little extra present in a future patch

Originally Posted by Cameraman
    So I know the developers want to keep the playability of the game going for a long time.
    How do you know that?? In all honesty we don't know that.

I haven't seen one single word coming from developers on these boards. Not one. Keir & his buddy are nice guys and all, but it is my impression that even they are not in direct contact with developers, they just act as some sort of "community spirits".

hmm, i see someone is in a hurry to hate the Devs. people don't spend millions of dollars on a game to want people to hate it. and i also don't think they are supposed to use the forum. the devs convey their messages through the moderators, they don't tell them everything, as i hav said in a previous post. if you have read a few of the recent threads leading up to the demo and release of the game, u should notice that the mods hav been giving us information that we demanded from them. they got it to us when we wanted it and it was accurate information so i think the mods are more than just "community spirits."

So Samsonov, you think the Devs want the game to die out quick???

I didn't say that they WILL support the game further but that from what I have read they WANT to support the game further.

As Amit9821 said, someone's in a hurry to hate on the devs.

Read some interviews from various sites (there was one on this site but it was very old) and you will see that the devs at least have talked about supporting the game further.

Originally Posted by Cameraman
    So Samsonov, you think the Devs want the game to die out quick???

I didn't say that they WILL support the game further but that from what I have read they WANT to support the game further.
    We'll see I hope you're right but we haven't seen a single word from them so far. It is my impression even Keir has to pull scarce words from them as if pulling teeth (as I said ONLY my impression so far, nothing more).