Thread: UI Observations

UI Observations

UI Observations

During the playtest today I noticed two issues with the UI that bothered me.

1. When selecting loadouts for your class you can only see the tooltips when you first select a weapon/ability and then hover the cursor on the right side of the screen where it shows the available choices for that spot.
    It would be nice if you could see the tooltips for your currently selected abilities. It would make it easier for newcomers, and later on for people who have just forgotten what which ability does, to check the functionalities of the abilities.

2. Not completely sure if this is in, since I have a hard time reading the small font in the game. But a larger font, or at least an option to increase the font size in-game would be nice. I had a really hard time reading the chat during matches. The font, for me at least, was too small for me to be able to read the chat and concentrate on gameplay too.

Aside from those two points I was pleased with the UI and its functionality.

Originally Posted by Vorrutin
    2. Not completely sure if this is in, since I have a hard time reading the small font in the game. But a larger font, or at least an option to increase the font size in-game would be nice. I had a really hard time reading the chat during matches. The font, for me at least, was too small for me to be able to read the chat and concentrate on gameplay too.
    To add to this.
    It would be very nice if the chat wouldn't disappear so fast and if it was possible to scroll through old chat.

Going off on a tangent here, but pressing enter twice shouldn't send an empty message. It should just close the chatbox again.

Originally Posted by Kezzex
    Going off on a tangent here, but pressing enter twice shouldn't send an empty message. It should just close the chatbox again.
    This is one I noticed as well.