Thread: Kicked Before Wins?

Kicked Before Wins?

Kicked Before Wins?

How come the game creator has the option to kick you from the game if he/she is about to lose during a ranked match?

I don't think the host has the ability to kick someone during a game, but I've never hosted a ranked match and I've never been kicked from one.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    -General George S. Patton

3. Don't feel bad, my partner and I were about to win an hour long game on a ranked server last night and the loser quit, causing the Not Enough Players message to come up and we lost when we should have won.
    http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/S...forumgames.png.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. -Sir Winston Churchill

ugh i had the same thing, i was playing that Operation MI map and i had whiddled the other team down to 2 carriers singlehandedly and was about to sink one of those when the host quit, pisses me off because it took 1 hour to get to that point and i was obviously gonna win
    Loose Lips Sink Ships

Originally Posted by Swing_Dangler
    Don't feel bad, my partner and I were about to win an hour long game on a ranked server last night and the loser quit, causing the Not Enough Players message to come up and we lost when we should have won.
    they should change that so if the other team leaves then you win.

Originally Posted by Maybach
    I don't think the host has the ability to kick someone during a game, but I've never hosted a ranked match and I've never been kicked from one.
    Yeah, I dont think there is a way to kick, but happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

and grr as of 5 mins ago...

not sure who the host was, to be honest I think he was on my side, so I think it was more of a case of some bug or problem than anything.... and a damn lucky Japanese hanger in the background... :P

The past three Ranked games I've played have all ended without any side actually winning. Either too many players drop out or the host himself cancels the game. It's really starting to annoy me.

What I find even worse is players who come on Ranked games saying "OK guys I've never played this game before, what do I do?" - "You play friggin' Player matches first, THAT'S what you do!!"
    "The next world is the true life"

"She's had it!!"

Yea

Originally Posted by Divine_Wind
    The past three Ranked games I've played have all ended without any side actually winning. Either too many players drop out or the host himself cancels the game. It's really starting to annoy me.

What I find even worse is players who come on Ranked games saying "OK guys I've never played this game before, what do I do?" - "You play friggin' Player matches first, THAT'S what you do!!"
    It seems that if the host doesn't WAIT until the ending scene plays out everyone on the server gets a message saying "connection lost", no ribbons, medals or point totals. When I host games I always wait till that cinematic runs and then everyone gets to see how they did. Yes I do this even when I get trounced. We need to let other hosts know this tho.

We need clan support!

Hey I am really in love with this game but there is a couple of things that piss me off!
    When people quit before the match is over because they are losing is just plan sad. I
    have only played one online match since the full version came out and I got stuck in a room with a bunch of noobs. If you don't know how to play stay in the player matches and if you don't know how to play don't host a match. I hope this game starts to weed out the early quitter's so more serious people can have fun. BRING BACK CLANS!

you still keep your points if the other team leaves. Do the leaderboards even record wins/loses? or is it just points. Because if it's just points, you still keep them.

It doesn't matter, if the other team leaves everyone loses.
    I've never been booted in-game though, people in this game are much more mature than everywhere else on Live for some reason.

i was playing a game on coral sea, and it came down to 2 carriers on both sides, eventually, we sank one carrier, and the other one was just about a mile away and he was out of planes (that will teach him for going kamikaze on my ships,) my teammate and i were just launching a last wave to sink him, when he boots both of us because he doesn't want to lose, and this wasn't even a ranked match, it was a player match, he just didn't want to lose
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

It can be nessasary, but often this power is abused.

Sure the host has the ability to kick people from the game. That's a good thing sometimes, especially with team killers.

Also, there's no difference between player matches and ranked matches with this game, except the ability to invite friends. You won't find any better level of play with ranked matches. In fact, you will often find worse games because you can't necessarily play with your normal group and you end up in matches with no team strategies.

New players just need to play the tutorial and some of the SP game before jumping on live period, ranked or player matches.

Originally Posted by Scipio65
    New players just need to play the tutorial.
    Realy.

When I first did the tutorial it took me about 5 games in player matches to get used to the controls. They are quite complicated at first if your a newbie.