Thread: Need help with ff7.

Need help with ff7.

Lightbulb Need help with ff7.

I've just recently downloaded the FF7 (2.29gb)(Final Fantasy VII [PC Version]).
    Installed it and everything and I have a problem with the graphics.
    Apparently installing it wasn't a problem.

My specs for my computer are
    AMD Athlon 64 3200+, MMX, 3dNow, ~2.0GHz
    2 Gigs of RAM , DirectX 9.0c
    NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256 MB.
    The display mode is on 1152x864 (32 bit) (60Hz).

Anyway the problem is that when I opened the game, it showed a black screen. I hear the sounds no problem and I couldn't figure out what the heck was the problem. I did quite the research instead of actually just asking random questions. As a result I downloaded the FFVIIXP patch + the FF7 1.02 Patch.
    Im not sure about The Saint's high resolution patch but I have it as well. I installed it all, check the NVidia + Riva 128 box + Direct3d Hardware, and restarted but it has yet to work.

Can anyone help please?

>> During the black screen, I hear the EIDOS sound but no logo appearing. <<
    >> I couldn't get to the newgame /load game screen either.<<

It may be a video drivers problem.

Try installing TrueMotion drivers or download Ace Mega Codecs Pack and enable it.

I tried that already, I give up. I wasted too much time on it. Thanks anyway. Im probably going for the PSP version. Or if anyone still can help me, i still got the PC version. I just hope I can find someone that has a similar scenerio to me to help me

hi...i have the same problem with final fantasy...by any chance did you manage to fix it?If so..plz tell me how...if no..plz give me the link to the psp ff7...^^