Thread: Jugadores EspaÑoles

Jugadores EspaÑoles

Jugadores EspaÑoles

Hola gente,a ver si nos juntamos unos cuantos españoles que juguemos por la noche y hacemos un clan o similar.
    SALUDOS

Yo no soy con soltura en español, pero sé algunos. Si usted puede hablar en inglés ser*a alot mejor.

Really,speak in english if you know it.

Haha, jag pratar inte spanska men jag pratar svenska om någon annan vill prata med mig utan att någon annan förstår.

Originally Posted by imnotcanadian
    Yo no soy con soltura en español, pero sé algunos. Si usted puede hablar en inglés ser*a alot mejor.

Really,speak in english if you know it.
    THANKS A LOT. I HOPE TO MEET YOU SINKING SHIPS AT PACIFIC OCEAN

There might be some lag issues if we played. I live in Texas (one of the main reasons I know a little spanish),so if your in Spain..then we might have some problems playing.

So... Why do texans know Spanish? (I'm Swedish, excuse my ignorance regarding your diffrent states)

Because we are on the border of Mexico,and actually....white people are now the minority,while hispanics are the majority here.

Originally Posted by Bazil
    So... Why do texans know Spanish? (I'm Swedish, excuse my ignorance regarding your diffrent states)
    first:i play with a friend who lives in miami and i have no lag at all in xbox360 live.
    next:texans knows spanish because of inmigration,hispanic tradition and its situation near mexico.

Oh right, the whole "They are stealing our jobs" thing.

Originally Posted by el CHINOCUDEIRO
    first:i play with a friend who lives in miami and i have no lag at all in xbox360 live.
    Ahh...I'm a PC user.

another question:does anybody know how many maps have the multiplayer online xbox360 version?

The demo is identical to the PC one.

Originally Posted by Bazil
    The demo is identical to the PC one.
    i know but i repeat : how many maps/battles have the online game?

The demo has one

The retail,or full version has quite a few I bet....but we don't know. Good question though.

15. Originally Posted by Bazil
    Because Texas is fast becoming a mini-Mexico!
    http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/S...forumgames.png.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. -Sir Winston Churchill

The latest telephone poll taken by the office of the Governor of Texas
    Asked whether people who live in Texas think illegal immigration is a serious problem?

A) 35% of respondents answered: "Yes, it is a serious problem."

B) 65% of respondents answered: "No es una problema serio."

Lol

Contad conmigo para Battle PC,pero deberiamos de poder hacer sesiones via IP a traves de LAN,creo que es mucho mejor que usar el Spygame.En fin,esperemos a que salga el juego.
    Aqui esta mi correo para estar en contacto. tonibamestre@hotmail.com

Saludos.

Originally Posted by imnotcanadian
    The latest telephone poll taken by the office of the Governor of Texas
    Asked whether people who live in Texas think illegal immigration is a serious problem?

A) 35% of respondents answered: "Yes, it is a serious problem."

B) 65% of respondents answered: "No es una problema serio."
    its a shame, but this isnt the place for it.