Thread: cheating clan are

cheating clan are

Thumbs Down cheating clan are

hp1 s.c sbf b4f and ill try 2 find more so u no hoo not to play with a and a few tut also im lookn for more but every1 should no c4e is the #1 cheatn clan so im lookn for mo

1) Those who do not use the English language properly are doomed to a lifetime of not being taken seriously.

2) This belongs on the Online Community Forum.

tut & SC* dont cheat i play with them all the time.

25 to life is full of noobs now. When most noobs get owned by good clans they say oo you cheat SC* and tut dont cheat now B4F and C4E do cheat know wat you talking bout b4 you say sombody cheat!!!!

lol, and C4E is not the #1 cheating clan on 25tl, Get the facts straight.

C4e

Dude C4E is the first cheating clan in the game. C4E is the first to actually make codes.

Wow !!!

C4E is not the 1st cheating clan on da game

C-U was CHEAT UNIT they were the 1st, they figured out how to bypass the patch and they also made codes like rapid fire, crab walk, super jump, speed, and ghost and many others!!!!!!

C4e C-u

C4E is part of cheat unit 4 of the members in C4E are in C-U. Well was back in tha day

Originally Posted by One And Only
    C4E is part of cheat unit 4 of the members in C4E are in C-U. Well was back in tha day

Oh really, can you prove this? LOL Or is that just what they said. LOL

yea ask B-More
    sorry, but B-more was no originally in CU. I would know.

yea

yea u probally would cause you have nothing better to do but play games all day

yea u probally would cause you have nothing better to do but play games all day
    actually i don't get much of a chance to play games. only now and then. sorry to burst your bubble.

cheating azz
    did i ever say i cheated, now you're just assuming stuff. maybe you should knock off the wannabe attitude and bring the maturity level back up in this thread.

ur in CHEAT-UNIT Big Word Called Cheat in tha name

ur in CHEAT-UNIT Big Word Called Cheat in tha name
    pretty funny how I talk about a clan so you assume I'm in it. Everybody knows these clans, lol. I could say the same about you. You know B-more so you must cheat.

you cheat a azz load i see all the post that u had on www.cheat-unit.info u cheater. you should get banned

you cheat a azz load i see all the post that u had on www.cheat-unit.info u cheater. you should get banned
    lol, so i was right.. you cheat. you're just going to sit here in this forum and try to prove you're not. well, that's okay. And yes, I help out at CU. I'm a global mod and part of my job is to get information that people want. And obviously, you're one of them.

Cheaters

Why do yall cheat anyway? Their is no reason unless yall have no skill and need codes to be able to get a kill. And stop argueing over a game.

this should be closed i dont care who cheats who dont all i want is them to stop cheating! so ppl who are trying to defend themselfs in forums what are you even doing? you r low you cheat and go to forums and try to convince ppl your not a cheater! ppl who cheat you can just tell ! go into a game and say your a cheater" off the bat! then alot of ppl say "no im not" lol! just freaking lol! and ppl who say you just suck! then newbs who suck get owend. sometimes idk!~

Clam down kids .

Originally Posted by marker227
    Clam down kids .
    hey marker you llay a cheatless game? right? lets play my names paintballpanzy of smm sex money murder! lets play some REAL games! and i want to start a revolution ima go online and watch games then who evers a deff cheat ima cheat and only merk them!

I don't play anymore. The game wasn't that entertaining. I used to be all over the game 24/7: on the forums, on the web. I was dedicated to it. The game didn't have that much put into it. It's similar to SOCOM, but on a few levels below it.

yall dudes r a bunch of scrubs. ya its the real and true alpha&omega06 from tut. whoever said tut is a cheating clan either mad cuz we use to whoop out on you or you just a hater. Saw forums on the stat page and saw this bs. Even though im not tut anymore everyone in my clan cool with geo so just pipe down. And any person that think he/she better then me, hop on 25 send alpha&Omega06 a friend n ill smash you out.