Thread: Pathetic, every post in the PC area is about having problems

Pathetic, every post in the PC area is about having problems

Pathetic, every post in the PC area is about having problems

Devs I really hope you are watching what you're doing. I've been following this game since its announce 4 years ago and with this demo, I must say I am gravely disappointed. I already pre-ordered this game a while ago so you've got my money but still, I want this to be the best game possible. We shouldn't have to deal with all these issues, just look at battlefield and its whole series, 64 people, gamespy, no lag (usually), and everyone has fun. Yes BF uses a dedicated server, but maybe that is your solution. Deeply consider your next actions devs, it may really affect any chance this game and any potential sequals have on the market. A game shouldn't require you to call an IT just to play online (i could fix it, but the router I run through is not mine to toy with.

By the way- I have connection issues with almost all games. Those few that i can join i lose connection after choosing my slot.

Wow

Opininated, aren't we.

The issue's I have seen aren't bad. They are all easily manipulated. Most people with Lag issue's or disconnects are because they cannot select games to join in their Country. If they could then their wouldnt be any problems.

Your issue's sound like port problems. Your System Administrator(your Dad) can put your Pc in DMZ. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by Servili007
    Devs I really hope you are watching what you're doing. I've been following this game since its announce 4 years ago and with this demo, I must say I am gravely disappointed. I already pre-ordered this game a while ago so you've got my money but still, I want this to be the best game possible. We shouldn't have to deal with all these issues, just look at battlefield and its whole series, 64 people, gamespy, no lag (usually), and everyone has fun. Yes BF uses a dedicated server, but maybe that is your solution. Deeply consider your next actions devs, it may really affect any chance this game and any potential sequals have on the market. A game shouldn't require you to call an IT just to play online (i could fix it, but the router I run through is not mine to toy with.

By the way- I have connection issues with almost all games. Those few that i can join i lose connection after choosing my slot.
    Sorry to hear you're one of those having problems. Along with myself, the dev team do read this forum. I'm in contact with the producer and I'll be flagging threads like this on Monday.

I understand your frustration if you can't dabble with the router, but in case you can this thread might help.

Thanks for the response Keir, it means a lot.

Originally Posted by Servili007
    Thanks for the response Keir, it means a lot.
    My pleasure. I'll make sure that your comments get heard by Eidos and the dev guys. I'll keep you posted.