Thread: How can I contact Square Enix?

How can I contact Square Enix?

How can I contact Square Enix?

How can I contact them for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix if the support function doesn't let you select a category?

I seriously need to contact them as I have never received my code for PS3 Dynamic theme.

Select Products and Services - Product Specifications and add short description of your problem. Then click Next and you should be able to contact our customer support via email, chat or phone.

Can you clarify a little more?

The support page for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, the dropdown menu doesn't give any options. It only shows "Please select".

Have you tried a different web browser?
    This is how it looks in Google Chrome.

I have tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. None of them gives me a drop down menu. I even clear cookies, history and cache for all three and still no drop down menu.

How strange. Have you tried to access the support center via a different machine?

Yes, I have tried using different computers. One with Windows 8.1 and another with Windows 7.

Still no drop down menu.

I just went through support for over 60 games and they all have drop down menus.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX doesn't have drop down menu.

And yet I don't have any problems viewing it. Try contacting CS via the 358/2 Days form then, and let them know that you, for some reason, are unable to access the appropriate form.

Call the company 1 (858) 790-7529 That number is a San Diego area code.