Thread: PC Demo is out...

PC Demo is out...

PC Demo is out...

now, its out!

YUP!! And heres the direct link!!! WOOT!!

http://gshadeidos.vo.llnwd.net/o10/s...demo_final.exe

wow even ur link is dubble speed for me! ty mate.

can you improve the graphics on the pc version? do you need a beast to run the game normally?

Wheres bets to download for the UK? Anyone played it yet?

Question: Is it single player or multiplayer?

downloaded, looks interesting, now what.....????

Just downloaded the PC version, no problems apart from it apppears to be multiplayer, again not a problem but just where do we go to find out how to play it? Anyone with directions to some sort of manual gets brownie points.

Apologies to the guys on Gamespy whose game I joined and then contributed nothing 'cos I didn't have a clue as to what buttons to press. There must be a manual somewhere??

F5

Why multiplayer only? Can't run!

Why does this demo have to be multiplayer? I just want to look at it and see if I will buy it.

I'm getting errors about ports that need to be opened, etc. Why can't I just play a small single player map? Is that too difficult?

It is very frustrating to download a demo and then not be able to play it.

Why multiplayer!?!

Originally Posted by Scotj
    Why does this demo have to be multiplayer? I just want to look at it and see if I will buy it.

I'm getting errors about ports that need to be opened, etc. Why can't I just play a small single player map? Is that too difficult?

Why multiplayer!?!
    Becouse multiplayer is more funny and more players want multi than singleplayer imo

Ok..Im going to create a server BSM Forums..we can all figure out WTF is going on there..

Why multiplayer!?!
    Although I knew the demo was MP only, I have to agree totally on this. I am not the slightest bit interested in multiplayer. It would be nice to have a small map just to see what the game looks like, and get the feel of it. I will buy it when it becomes available, but for the singleplayer content only. I am past the point in my life where I need to be thrown in the deep end of the pool with no rope just to try out a game. I could care less and have better things to do.

TT

Why multiplayer!?!
    In the PC version you can create a LAN game with 2 players so if you have 2 PCs near each other you can set up your own LAN game. I agree though single player with AI would be nice. It seems as all the AI is built into the units after you select them. I wonder if the live version will have AI enemies at all?

Originally Posted by Ryback14
    can you improve the graphics on the pc version? do you need a beast to run the game normally?
    no the game works like a charm on my PC, i got an ATi Radeon X1600 PRO grafx card and the ships, and water look amazing, the planes too, every thing is set to the highest with even x6 AA and 1280x1024 resolution, and the kill; bloom effect. all this with no lag and extremely smooth gameplay but its a bumpy ride getting into the game itself

demo?!

Umm... where can I download the demo is it really out? I searched for it on google its not there

...never mind I found it

I am annoyed as well that it's only multiplayer - while I am generally interested in the mutiplayer part, I expected the demo to have at least a skirmish mode (like most mp demos have), or a tutorial, so I could at the very least try the controls (see how the 360 controller works, for example - the default configuration doesn't show an assigned "fire" button) and the graphical settings.

Very silly decision.

Uninstalled it again, won't buy it if there is no singleplayer demo.