Thread: Demo for PC

Demo for PC

Demo for PC

Played the Xbox version this weekend and although lockups were annoying, this game rocked. I Know realse is only 8 days away, are there any plans for a PC demo, and if so when?

Originally Posted by Crossroads
    Played the Xbox version this weekend and although lockups were annoying, this game rocked. I Know realse is only 8 days away, are there any plans for a PC demo, and if so when?
    There will be a PC demo this week. I hope to be able to announce a date ASAP.

Originally Posted by Keir
    I want it - NOW! ( please...)

i hope and dont hope it will be the 27th

First of all the 27th is a saturday YAYAYAYAYYAYA 2 DAYS OF PLAYING

Then the bad point, i cant take waiting that long
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7...edragon6wz.gif

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I'm hoping for Thursday at the latest becuase I am off Thursday and Friday.

And it's going live on the 27th.

We'll have a page set up and you'll also be able to get it from gamespy.com, I'll post details accordingly nearer the time.

ok cool, thanks keir

Anyway im planning a 4v4 with my mates at school, man it will be a blast saturday morning 4vs4 combat !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7...edragon6wz.gif

Demo on the 27th? game released on the 30th? wow 3 days to test the game before we buy it.

Originally Posted by zycore
    Demo on the 27th? game released on the 30th? wow 3 days to test the game before we buy it.
    It took me 5 minutes of hands on time to decide it's worth the purchase.

I can't wait to try the demo, then I need to buy a DVD drive to be able to install the game when I get it .

wait, let me just my pants

there, done

And it's going live on the 27th..
    Brilliant news.

i swear Keir said the 26th

but the new about the game also coming out on the 30th is very exciting! ill get to buy windows vista home premium and BS:M at the same time! damn, thats 45 mins in all to reformat, install vista, reinstall mandatory programs, and install battlestations. hmm it'll be worth the wait i hope for the PC users

Yep, in another thread he said its going to be the 26th instead of the 27th.