Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- announced!
    – Whether you guessed it might be coming or not, we're really pleased to be able to share with you that we're going to be releasing Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- for the PlayStation 3!

Last edited by Grimoire; 21st Oct 2013 at 13:11.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix debut!!

Just saw this guys, announced for PS3 exclusive in 2014
    The legacy of Kingdom Hearts continues with the next compilation of HD remixed games, including Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and HD cinematics for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.

I'd better get off FFXIV and actually finish 1.5 HD remix then! lol

Great merge of the posts! Thanks Grimoire

Yeah man! This is so awesome! I can't wait for this to come out, I've never played Birth by Sleep and soon, I'll get to play it on the PS3! Ahh, life is good.

This is so awsome! I can't wait for it to come out!

I really hope that BBSFM will have online multiplayer (and maybe even local multiplayer as well, that'd be cool.).

I believe that I should be the one to thank you, HP. Good job helping out and keeping the forum up to date, as always.

• Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- has Japanese voiceovers, at least for Japan (Siliconera) – one of the main features in the Final Mix versions is English voiceovers with Japanese text. Just like Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- , Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will have Japanese voiceovers, a first for the Final Mix versions in Japan.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st Oct 2013 at 13:15.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Jump Festa 2014 trailer.

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX assets
    prepare to join our all star cast of characters featuring Roxas, Xehanort, Sleeping Beauty's Auror, Young Hercules, King Mickey, Captain Jack Sparrow and a bunch of other fan favorites in this latest jam packed trailer.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix will have new scenes for Re:coded
    (Siliconera)
    – similar to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded will be turned into an HD movie for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix. Famitsu magazine says there will be additional events in the cinematic story scenes.

Nomura discusses HD 2.5 ReMIX, KH3, χ[chi] & more in latest Famitsu!
    (KH Insider)
    – Jump Festa 2014 is over and Square Enix has released a high quality version of the Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- trailer, but the news doesn't stop there. In the latest issue of Famitsu, series director Tetsuya Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX, Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], and the potential for a Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] high definition remaster!

Kingdom Hearts III and KH 2.5 HD Remix are being developed simultaneously
    (Siliconera)
    – Kingdom Hearts III evolves on the Free Flow Battle system from Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. This was used as a base for the Attraction Flow battle system, which Nomura says will give boss battles a lot of personality.

Sora looks great in these Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix screenshots
    (Siliconera)
    – the latest batch of uprezzed screenshots have landed for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- announced!
    – Whether you guessed it might be coming or not, we're really pleased to be able to share with you that we're going to be releasing Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- for the PlayStation 3!

any hint about the full release date and how will the limited edition going to be???
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

Originally Posted by NIGHT-TERROR
    any hint about the full release date and how will the limited edition going to be???
    It will probably come out some time in the latter half of this year.

Nomura Interview: HD 2.5 ReMIX recording complete + scenarios from χ[chi]!
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    ― He's also been raising a Scottish Fold Blue Tabby.

Hello !
    Do you intend to include the french voices (that are present in Playstation 2 version) ???
    Thank for any response. Till then, like many french players, I boycott the 1.5 HD remix.
    Regards,

Also ich freu mich schon auf denn Remix weil ich wirklich jeden Teil der in Deutschland rauskam gesuchtet habe. Würde mal gern von euch wissen welche Teile ihr am besten findet und was sie im 2.5 ReMIX verbessern können. Meins war Kingdom Hearts 1 und 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So I'm looking forward to because remix because I've actually played any part of the came out in Germany. Would like to times of you know which parts best place and what they can improve in 2.5 Remix her. Mine is Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Fan survey
    ― ask the Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- team anything in our latest fan survey!

KH HD 2.5 ReMIX surfaces on Weekly Jump
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    ― after months of utter silence, it seems that Square Enix are finally ready to dish out info on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMASTER for the PS3.

Gilbert Gottfried recording for Kingdom Hearts!
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    ― Gilbert Gottfried, well known for his stand-up performance as Iago the parrot from Disney's Aladdin, just revealed via Twitter that he is recording lines for the loud-mouthed parrot for another Kingdom Hearts title!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX new screenshots
    ― a brand new batch of screenshots!

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in Famitsu and Dengeki
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    ― English translations.

Release Date
    ― you're hearing it first that on December 2nd in North America and 5th December 2014 in Europe, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will release right in time for the holidays!

Tune into Square Enix Presents NOW for our live E3 interview with Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Co-Director, Tai Yasue!

Our next segment on Square Enix Presents recaps all the updates coming to KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX!
    ― Tune in now!

KHInsider's E3 2014 Coverage!

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Gameplay Demo with IGN Live: E3 2014.

Tai Yasue Interview Appears in Dengeki!
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    ― Kingdom Hearts Co-director Tai Yasue appears in an issue of Dengeki magazine and answers a couple of questions in an interview about the development of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last