Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Win some exclusive Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix prizes!
    - Oh boy, do we have a special giveaway for you Kingdom Hearts fans today!

Disney Worlds Connect Trailer
    - Disney Worlds Connect” highlights what fans have always loved about the franchise.

Memorable Disney Characters and FINAL FANTASY Cameos Worlds Connect Trailer
    - In “Memorable Disney Characters and FINAL FANTASY Cameos Worlds Connect,” fans will be able to get a glimpse of the cameos from the FINAL FANTASY franchise.

We are days away from KH HD 2.5, that includes the entire KH series.....and yet it is only for the PS3. Is it such a terrible idea to let us PS4 buyers enjoy this?

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- launch event
    - Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Tetsuya Nomura!Part 2!
    - Recap! Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event. (KHInsider)
    - Pictures from the launch event. (FF-Reunion)
    - New Kingdom Hearts III Footage at 2.5 Launch Event! (KHInsider)
    - We Saw A Kingdom Hearts III Teaser With Sora’s Transforming Keyblade. (Siliconera)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 5th Dec 2014 at 12:36.

Enter This Disney Sweepstakes to Win Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX and Lithograph! (KHInsider)
    - D23 Days Christmas is a sweepstakes run by Disney with various prizes for people to win.

Any customers who received a damaged Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX Collector's Edition should contact Square Enix Support.

I have gone to the website but I am unclear where/how to contact about my damaged collector's edition

Inside the Kingdom, with Heart
    - This global KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX launch trailer highlights the emotions that are evoked through the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise.

FIRST KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES COULD STILL HIT PS4 AND XBOX ONE (IGN)
    - The co-director of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts III has revealed Square Enix hasn't ruled out putting the game on PS4 or Xbox One.

Exclusive: KHInsider Catches Up with [/COLOR]Ben Diskin[COLOR=#111111]! (KHInsider)
    - While this isn't a full interview on the same scale as KHInsider's last interview, they are still thrilled to have this opportunity to talk with Ben.

KHInsider Reviews Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-
    - Square Enix blew everybody away with the hardwork and love that was put into the first collection, but the biggest question many fans have been asking is "Will this collection top what the first did?"

where can I find the game manual for 2.5? This URL provided with the leaflet does not work at all.
    http://sqex.to/kh25/manuals/PS3/US.pdf

I wanted to say thanks to Square Enix store for sending out this game on the release date! I was a bit worried since I heard bad things about the store but I am very glad that I took the chance and preorder this collector edition. It came with awesome stuffs and both games work perfectly on my PS3! Again, thank you!

And thank you Grimoire for keeping me updated on this! I'm very happy with it!

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the CE, FantasyDreamKey. Happy gaming.

Twilight Town Balcony
    - Taken at KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Official Community Launch Event.

Inside the Kingdom, With Heart - NA Photobooth
    - Lucky fans who attended our Inside the Kingdom, With Heart event were transported into the wonderful worlds of Kingdom Hearts.

I ordered the collectors edition but I still have not received it. It came to my post office but was returned to sender. I have tried contacting Pepita store but I so far have not had a reply. I just want what I played for

Inside the Kingdom, with Heart!
    - You may remember that back in October we held a competition to send some lucky Kingdom Hearts fans to Disneyland Paris to help us with a secret project.

Worlds Connect in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
    - We released two Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX trailers at the same time!

Question about the games themselves... For almost all the games so far, it's been impossible to get the secret ending in Beginner Mode, and in Standard you need to complete almost everything in the game to a certain standard, but in the 2.5 version of Birth by Sleep, the following options appear at the start of a new game:

Beginner Mode: "The secret movie is extremely difficult to unlock in this mode."
    Standard Mode: "The secret movie is difficult to unlock in this mode."
    Proud Mode: "The secret movie is easier to unlock in this mode."
    Critical Mode: "The secret movie is easiest to unlock in this mode."

Everyone online seems to be under the impression that it is still impossible to attain the secret ending in Beginner Mode; what are the conditions if it is possible? More importantly, though, I noticed that the condition for the secret ending in Standard Mode is completing the Trinity Archives 100%. But one of the trophies in the Trinity Archives (the Trinity Trophy) is given for beating the game with all three characters in Proud or higher! In other words, it seems like you need to complete the game in Proud Mode to get the secret ending in Standard Mode. Is this true? Can you or someone else clarify the conditions to achieve A Fragmentary Passage? I really want to play it!

(NA) Inside the Kingdom, With Heart Private Event
    - Once inside the gates of the Disney Studio lot, fans were treated to live performance of some classic KINGDOM HEARTS tunes, developer Q&A, raffle prizes, goodie bags and a glimpse of what KINGDOM HEARTS has in store for the future!

Good question, kairikeymaster. I will look into it and report back should I find out anything.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX- FAVORITE FAN MOMENTS
    - Thank you to all that came out to be a key star in the KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX launch trailer!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX UK Launch Event Recap
    - We made a little recap video, so if you weren’t able to join us, you can at least see all the cool things we had going on at the event in our special sanctuary.

UK Community Launch Event - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX.

Bandai Namco Australia: WIN Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts & Lara Croft PlayStation Bundles! (KHInsider)
    - If you live in Australia or New Zealand and still haven't picked up a copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, then Bandai Namco Games Australia have the perfect contest for you!

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event Footage! (KHInsider)
    - The wait is over!

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345