Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    ― We're excited to report that you can now purchase official Kingdom Hearts stickers to use in LINE.E3 may be over, but the news continues with an 8-page feature on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Screenshots Recap The Events Of Kingdom Hearts II
    (Siliconera)
    ― 4Gamer shows us the latest screenshots for the game, covering the events of Kingdom Hearts II.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Will be Playable at Japan Expo 2014!
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    ― This year, the event will be taking place from July 2 - 6 at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center

Loads of new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots and renders
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    ― These include battles, cutscenes and new character renders.

New screenshots
    ― 40+ brand new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots have been added to our FB album!

HD 2.5 ReMIX Co-Director, Tai Yasue casts Reflega!

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    HD 2.5 ReMIX Co-Director, Tai Yasue casts Reflega!
    This looks like he's locking a chastity belt on him or something...

Interactive SD/HD Comparison Trailer
    - Featuring both HD/SD footage from KINGDOM HEARTS II and KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, you'll now have an opportunity to see how much awesomeness has gone into KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX by giving you full control over how you want to watch the trailer.

Kingdom Hearts III Co-Director Teases What's To Come
    (Gameinformer)
    - Gameinformer were able to interview co-director Tai Yasue, who's currently working on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Japanese Website Updated!
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    - Larger renders, HD screenshot comparisons, and larger images of screenshots previously released.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix Compilation Announced For Japan
    (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix will release the Kingdom Hearts Starter Pack HD 1.5+2.5 Remix, which features both remix games in a special bundle.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Scans Shows off Re:coded!
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!
    (Kingdo Hearts Insider)
    - After months of waiting and anticipation the official Box Art for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- has been revealed.

*sigh* i need to know if this Collectors edition is gonna come to america aswell....i really want it im a bit upset cause at the moment japan gets this huge CE which not only has such beautiful packaging but both 1.5 and 2.5, Kingdom Hearts Music Selection Blu-ray and a Kingdom Hearts Visual Art Collection booklet. theres also a serial code for the anniversary set for kingdom hearts chi and they also get an option to add the Sora figure to their purchase .... meanwhile all we seem to be getting is 2.5 and pins....dont get me wrong i dont mind getting pins (heck ill take the pins over the anniversary set serial code) but...they get this really nice collectors edition and we get this little ....limited edition...with pins. im hoping that we will get the same collectors edition as them and that this isn't final! i personally do not mind spending 150 dollars for that collectors edition.

North American Limited Edition!
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    - The limited edition is only available on the Online Square Enix store at this time.

Limited Edition Announced for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX (NA)
    - While supplies last, preorders of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX will contain a one of a kind KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 HD ReMIX pin featuring iconic characters Mickey Mouse and Sora!

Limited Edition Announced for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (EU)
    - Anyone who preorders the Standard Edition of the game will automatically get upgraded to the Limited Edition! The Limited Edition will be available across all European and PAL regions.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 24th Jul 2014 at 17:59.

yup thats the one i saw last night T_T, i hope we get more options than just that...i like the collectors edition that japan got WAYYYYYYYY more then the limited edition which is basically the game and pins.

I don't care if the game has a fancy collector's edition (I would've liked one, but no big deal)

What I do care about (And I fear it's true) that the limited edition setup for 2.5 is different from 1.5.

1.5 had the small art book inside it the hardback book.

I don't think 2.5 is getting that, and it's going to piss me off. I was going to get a custom art box to house the 2 sets, because the cheap cardboard slip covers were just...cheap, and I wanted to give the 1.5 & 2.5 a nice box

I'm looking forward to this game so very much. I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts for, probably... Eight or nine years? Kingdom Hearts 2 was my favourite, and it remains one of my favourite games of all time. I'll be getting it no matter what.

Hello Grimoire,

I got the 1.5 and I want the 2.5 too but I would like a limited edition one with an artbook and a soundtrack CD. Is there one coming out for Europe? I really want one like the one Japan is getting.

Thanks,

FantasyDreamKey

Greetings FantasyDreamKey,
    At the moment there are no official plans for a Limited Collector's Edition to be released in the West, However I shall keep an eye out for future updates concerning the matter.

Famitsu features Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    - English translations!

please keep us posted i would GLADLY upgrade my limited edition for that Collectors edition that Japan is getting i dont care that its 150 dollars its freaking WONDERFUL i want it so bad!

Now that Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix is coming out this December, I do have one question in regard to the two playable games that will be in it.

Donald and Goofy knew Terra, Aqua and Ven, having met the trio at Yen Sid's place, yet in Kingdom Hearts 2, Riku in a black coat gave them a box with a single photograph and sea-salt ice cream. Roxas is in the picture, along with Hayner, Pence and Olette. Roxas is very identical to Ven, so why didn't Donald and Goofy recognize him as looking like Ven? Why didn't they say something like: "Ya know, I think that looks just like Ven!" or "Wak! Hey, isn't that...?" Or "Roxas? Well if you say so, but he looks more like Ven to me."

Just wonder why Donald and Goofy never seemed to connect Roxas with Ven in appearance.
    Last edited by Roxas1985; 26th Jul 2014 at 04:42.

Because the writing in Kingdom Hearts isn't the best written thing in gaming history. Pretty sure they didn't think it was something worth writing about minor details.

As much as I love KH...I'm seeing how flawed the story and game is when I got older.

I know think the game would've been much better if they just didn't put Disney in it, as it holds it back. If Square Enix needs to use Mickey in a scene, they have to talk to Disney about it. Disney can easily deny them from it and they have to rewrite the scene in the way Disney wants it done. And all OC cast would've fixed that.

And the story...it's so far stretched and pieces of the story don't even connect, or they don't go into enough detail. I don't even think they knew how the even end the series. And we have the issue of Disney world stories..and KH 3D, really showed this flaw badly. Why is it, Sora and Riku were the mains, but yet, they were shoved to the sidelines of the Disney world, so the movie story could also be told? They just stood there and hardly interact with Disney worlds. Again, OC worlds would've solved this.

anyone know if there is a way to order from the japanese store?

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Greetings FantasyDreamKey,
    At the moment there are no official plans for a Limited Collector's Edition to be released in the West, However I shall keep an eye out for future updates concerning the matter.

Famitsu features Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
    (Kingdom Hearts Insider)
    - English translations!
    Thank you, keep us posted, I'll be looking forward to it.

Free Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Giveaway!
    - To celebrate the upcoming release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-, KHInsider are giving away 5 pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Limited Edition.

Maxim: I usually contact White Rabbit Express whenever I need to import something directly from Japan, the JP SE e-STORE included.

Kingdom Hearts Website Updates with Re:coded!
    (KHInsider)
    - The official Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- website updated today bringing with it an updated Kingdom Hearts Re:coded section.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX confirmed for Gamescom 2014
    (KHInsider)
    - Square Enix have just confirmed their lineup for this year's Gamescom, and among those will be Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Shines In These Comparison Screenshots
    (Siliconera)
    - Dozens of screenshots from the three stories in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix.

thanks grim, i ended up asking rinkya first, they told me the item is sold out but they'll watch the website for a few days to site if it re-stocks. i hope it does re-stock i really want that Collectors Edition.

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last