• Navy owns

28 50.00%
  • Aircraft own

28 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: What is ur Fav.?!!!!

What is ur Fav.?!!!!

Question What is ur Fav.?!!!!

The demo is out, so what is ur fav.? Aircraft or Navel units?
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999
    http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ilies/Thud.gif

if you take out the shipyards...its OVER.

one CV/airfield is nothing compared to one BB (at least so far)

I must say, so far I'm diggin' the planes.
    "The next world is the true life"

"She's had it!!"

At first, I was a big fan of the BB and SS, but I just had a battle where it was down to my one airfield vs. enemy's shipyard, and I flew over his BB and stuck it to his shipyard. Hmmm.... I can't decide.
    BTW, it's naval, not navel. Unless BB stands for Belly Button. LOL

Can't decide - it was the planes I was looking forward to most but I've had great fun with the ships and subs, nothing like a broadside from a BB to ruin a sailors day

Therefore I abstain hehe

well i cant stand navy.rhey take to long to get to point A to point B.

and only 2 at a time.... that sucks

Have tried launching wildcats with a 200lb bomb. Doesn't do much damage but good fun!

The ships are detailed and the most fun but planes rape everything

I've had more fun with the ships so far, but if the scenario was 2 shipyards vs two airfields, the airfields would win. The ships would just not be able to take the planes out before they would bomb the hell out of the shipyards. In the end, air power is key (as it was in the real war).

Corvall

Originally Posted by a67ssrs
    At first, I was a big fan of the BB and SS, but I just had a battle where it was down to my one airfield vs. enemy's shipyard, and I flew over his BB and stuck it to his shipyard. Hmmm.... I can't decide.
    BTW, it's naval, not navel. Unless BB stands for Belly Button. LOL
    Don't be a
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999

Originally Posted by kwintone

Last time that happened, my airfeild flew over and ownd the shipyard, I won, BB are dead. lol
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999

u cant say which ones better, each is better in its own way. And each one needs each other to make this such a great game. But, in the end it only matters who is playin and how the match winds up (P.S. personally, i like to see a HUGE ship more than some tiny fighter plane)

definitely navy, i love subs, they can take out anything, i only need to listen for a ping if i am being tracked, and make sure i don't scrape the underside of anyone's hull (i accidentally did that and knocked off my periscope )
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

This about sums it up. To destroy a target your looking at 3 sets of dive bombers. If only they gave us the forth slot for the carriers and airfields!
    In this demo the BB's rule!

Originally Posted by xgamerms999
    Last time that happened, my airfeild flew over and ownd the shipyard, I won, BB are dead. lol
    if you are even just decent with your aim you can pick off any and all planes coming for your ships, since there are only three per squadron. when i'm in a BB planes cannot touch me, at least so far. plus, with a BB it only takes 5-10 seconds of holding down the fire trigger with a broadside to take out a shipyard/airfield/CV, which is a lot faster than dive bombing which takes many planes and a lot of time. the skill level is not yet there of the average gamer, but if you use decent strategy you can take out most of a fleet with a single BB, even when it is badly damaged.

Yesterday i would of agreed with you, but today as a change of pase i been doing nothing but the planes. If you know how to use them right a full flight of planes all 3 units of 3 can take out just about anything and everything if they all get a direct hit. Hardest one i'm haven trouble with is the hangers and with another good pilot usen all his planes we can take it down if not at least one more run. Than it's to the other hanger doing it all over again!
    Xbox Ambassador
    United States

Originally Posted by princecaspian4
    definitely navy, i love subs, they can take out anything, i only need to listen for a ping if i am being tracked, and make sure i don't scrape the underside of anyone's hull (i accidentally did that and knocked off my periscope )
    ya that happened to me except some person ran into me, *cough* speen *cough
    i like both but i havent used all the planes or boats so i dont know

I like the aircraft when I have both of the airfields.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999

Damn, I need to change my vote... BB owns everything.
    "The next world is the true life"

"She's had it!!"

Originally Posted by Divine_Wind
    Damn, I need to change my vote... BB owns everything.
    lol, aircraft own everything, if they are coordinated! !
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999

lol, aircraft own everything, if they are coordinated! !
    Have had both carriers before and would be inclined to agree but co-ordination is very difficult as not many people are willing to talk. The best idea i think is to use the aircraft to take out the shipyards and then let the battleships take out the airfields while you give them cover. Did try sending 3 flights of dive bombers once just hopeing the other player would put up protection for his carrier and protect both (very risky)

Aircraft for me, i just cant get enough of "Inverted(Dive) Bombing" its great to take controls, roll over and head towards the deck, hearing your plane whistle

or flying a squadren of kates/avengers 10 feet above the water level carrying a torpedo for an unlucky ship.

FYI: for anyone that doesnt know, when your in a plane and dropping bombs/torpedos/depth charges, hold the right trigger in an the camera follows the ordanance.

I like the aircraft when I have both of the airfields.
    ya thats fun

Aircraft All The Way

I prefer the aircraft, they just rock! I'm terrible with all boats, except the subs, I'm pretty good with those.

tactics are the key to destruction

very hard to decide, as knowing how to use both to your advantage can tip the balance of the game in your favour, yet making 1 mistake can give the enemy the battle.

after reading this, you lot have given me a few great ideas to try out when i go on later, so thanks
    the way i play my games will leave you standing there thinking.........WTF??

http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/h...lantag-NOD.png

Page 1 of 2 12 Last