Thread: I'm looking for a team/squad/clan to join!

I'm looking for a team/squad/clan to join!

I do believe that i Had an Xbox Live Gamertag thread...4 Pages long it be.

Im looking for a clan to join, GT: NITROBURN1

Mature (underlined) wargamer for hire...................

Well, if any of you so called mature gamers form a group for multiplayer then I'd be glad to be considered. Qualifications as follows: Computer gaming experience limited, naval wargaming experience reasonable.

BSM looks an interesting concept and I'll acquire it as soon as the PC version comes out in the UK.

...... and as for you 30/40 year old youngsters, I was born two years after the Japanese surrender was signed on the deck of the USS Missouri.

Have a nice day y'all

F5

4. No 360?

Originally Posted by falkonfive
    Well, if any of you so called mature gamers form a group for multiplayer then I'd be glad to be considered. Qualifications as follows: Computer gaming experience limited, naval wargaming experience reasonable.

BSM looks an interesting concept and I'll acquire it as soon as the PC version comes out in the UK.

...... and as for you 30/40 year old youngsters, I was born two years after the Japanese surrender was signed on the deck of the USS Missouri.

Have a nice day y'all

F5
    Sorry brother I'm gaming with the 360 on this title.
    http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/S...forumgames.png.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. -Sir Winston Churchill

isnt this for the pc gamertags , does xbox have its own thread? http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=64008

Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7...edragon6wz.gif

6. Perhaps

It should be for squads and clans. It isn't necessarily platform specific.
    http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/S...forumgames.png.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. -Sir Winston Churchill

BS:M clan TRN....THE ROUGHNECKS!

The roughnecks is a clan that people get together to have fun and kick some ass!

Our homepage is
    http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Roughnecks

Check it out and if you like the demo a lot, why not join!

No age limit,No tryouts.

If you are active a lot on the homepage,you will be put into a squad and if you dont like the squad, you can be put into another one by asking the admin, Crazy be nut.

I posted this thread because I noticed a lot of people asking about clanson, so here is a good clan for everyone to come and see how it works.

Hope to see ya there
    If practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect, whats the point in trying?

http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/f...forumgames.png
    Get your own Gamercard Sig.

I'd like to be considered for a clan for this, preferences are:

Not obssesive: i like to play other games and with other m8s too

Mature: preferebly over 30's, no offence to younger players i just find i get on better with people in the older age groups (am 44)

Like a laff: self explanitory!

Other stuff I can't think of right now

Cheers

MM

If anyone fancies teaming up then send me a friend request.

FierceJim be my name on the ol' xbox360

I'm 29, enjoy teamplay and happy to fit into any role (although subs rock )

i made one to, without knowing these where here.

bsm.messageboard.nl

noenie

Originally Posted by falkonfive

Have a nice day y'all

F5
    doesn't that make you about 60?

Originally Posted by hragarand
    - 45 - winner in the age war so far
    i think he beats you hragarand

well anyways in a response to all that other stuff about young gamers being immature, i am 14, am i don't go screaming around on the mic and swearing , and stuff like that.

Will be getting my 360 very soon, if you want to add me to your friends list go ahead: Gamertag: Liberaror45.

ya same here im 13 but i dont do stuff like that unless im playing with friends and we are messing around

Do you have a Battlestations Midway clan?

If you have a Battlestations Midway clan The 7th Fleet would like to get some practice in. We are looking for other clans to join up with for some friendly 4 v 4 action.

Contact us here:

http://thefleetyard.eamped.com/index.php

e-mail: rionhanson@gmail.com

Xbox live GT: NITROBURN1

Visit the Angels fo Valor

The Angels of Valor is an Xbox-based clan forging new ground. We are a new kind of team, with a new breed of competitors. The world in which video games are toys for idle children, and sports exist only in the physical world, is no more. In the new world, sports and competition know no boundaries and no spatial limits. Battles are waged virtually; the strongest players are those who are strongest in mind and push the limits of hand-eye and hand-ear coordination.

This is a world unprecedented in the history of sport. This is the world we are building, and the world in which we compete. We strive to shape this world according to our greatest assets: strength, honor, and courage. We seek only the best and the bravest players. We aspire to nothing short of greatness.

We could speak at great length about our passion and drive for excellence and professionalism or the exciting things happening here at The Angels of Valor or our commitment to contribute to help raise the MLG to the levels of success by the established, elite sport franchises (MLB, NFL, etc). What is important is that we have built a mature organization that is working to achieve levels of success and excellence of other established and successful sports franchises (Yankees, Bears, Bulls, etc). We believe we are the most advanced and sophisticated organization in this industry.

Some things that set us apart from other organizations is that The Angels of Valor (is):

• Built as a business from the beginning, primarily focused on winning and providing value to our sponsors
    • Utilizes a unique screening process, built on HR best practices to recruit players
    • Implements an active training, mentorship and professional development program for our players
    • Develops and revises its strategic and tactical playbooks for our teams
    • Executes a human capital development plan to promote retention
    • Evolving into a premier MLG franchise
    • Working to contribute to the body of academic work exploring the culture, business and the developing institutions surrounding professional gaming, specifically the MLG.

We currently compete in: GoW, R6, GRAW, Lost PLanet and now Battlestations:Midway!

Our age range demographic age range is 14-45 with the average overall age being 20.3.

Organized, mature and highly competitive. Not to mention. . . we have fun crushing our enemies!
    LordJerith
    "The Coach"
    -"vincit qui se vincit"

http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/vVv+LordJerith.png

wow nice speech it even makes me want to join sept im 14 and im in a clan and i dont think im that good sept maybe at BS:M

www.1701gaming.com

Hello,

Can I just say how amazing this new kind of RTS/Simulation is. Its not only good for this game but its opening a huge door for other games. I wouldnt be suprised if we see a Star Wars, Star Trek, Modern Day Warfare and other type of games with this whole new gaming engine.

For the forth coming game (Battlestations Midway) we would like to announce that www.1701gaming.com are recruiting.

We offer:

24/7 Ventrilo Server.
    Americas Army Honor Server 28 Slot.
    CS:Source Ranked Server 26 Slot.
    BF2142 Ranked Server 20 Slot.

Games also supported:

Silent Hunter Series.
    Star Trek Legacy.
    Final Fantasy 11.
    World of Warcraft.
    GuildWars.
    Command & Conqure Series.
    Star Wars Galaxies and Empire at War.
    Dawn of War.
    Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-Earth.
    Lord of the Rings Online.

Feel free to visit www.1701gaming.com and click About Us. Feel free to browse the site.

Joining:

If you wish to join us and play this amazing new game with friends please click on our forums and reply to the section 'Recruitment'.
    http://www.1701gaming.com/webgfx/graemessignature.jpg

P.S. If theres a problem with my 'Sig' would you care to tell me what it is please?

Big Grin

Originally Posted by graeme1701
    Hello,

Can I just say how amazing this new kind of RTS/Simulation is. Its not only good for this game but its opening a huge door for other games. I wouldnt be suprised if we see a Star Wars, Star Trek, Modern Day Warfare and other type of games with this whole new gaming engine.

For the forth coming game (Battlestations Midway) we would like to announce that www.1701gaming.com are recruiting.

We offer:

24/7 Ventrilo Server.
    Americas Army Honor Server 28 Slot.
    CS:Source Ranked Server 26 Slot.
    BF2142 Ranked Server 20 Slot.

Games also supported:

Silent Hunter Series.
    Star Trek Legacy.
    Final Fantasy 11.
    World of Warcraft.
    GuildWars.
    Command & Conqure Series.
    Star Wars Galaxies and Empire at War.
    Dawn of War.
    Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-Earth.
    Lord of the Rings Online.

Feel free to visit www.1701gaming.com and click About Us. Feel free to browse the site.

Joining:

If you wish to join us and play this amazing new game with friends please click on our forums and reply to the section 'Recruitment'.
    lord jerith makes nice speeches but graeme has a lot of games... you should work together to make one almighty clan recruitment post

Originally Posted by lordjerith
    The Angels of Valor is an Xbox-based clan forging new ground. We are a new kind of team, with a new breed of competitors. The world in which video games are toys for idle children, and sports exist only in the physical world, is no more. In the new world, sports and competition know no boundaries and no spatial limits. Battles are waged virtually; the strongest players are those who are strongest in mind and push the limits of hand-eye and hand-ear coordination.

This is a world unprecedented in the history of sport. This is the world we are building, and the world in which we compete. We strive to shape this world according to our greatest assets: strength, honor, and courage. We seek only the best and the bravest players. We aspire to nothing short of greatness.

We could speak at great length about our passion and drive for excellence and professionalism or the exciting things happening here at The Angels of Valor or our commitment to contribute to help raise the MLG to the levels of success by the established, elite sport franchises (MLB, NFL, etc). What is important is that we have built a mature organization that is working to achieve levels of success and excellence of other established and successful sports franchises (Yankees, Bears, Bulls, etc). We believe we are the most advanced and sophisticated organization in this industry.

Some things that set us apart from other organizations is that The Angels of Valor (is):

• Built as a business from the beginning, primarily focused on winning and providing value to our sponsors
    • Utilizes a unique screening process, built on HR best practices to recruit players
    • Implements an active training, mentorship and professional development program for our players
    • Develops and revises its strategic and tactical playbooks for our teams
    • Executes a human capital development plan to promote retention
    • Evolving into a premier MLG franchise
    • Working to contribute to the body of academic work exploring the culture, business and the developing institutions surrounding professional gaming, specifically the MLG.

We currently compete in: GoW, R6, GRAW, Lost PLanet and now Battlestations:Midway!

Our age range demographic age range is 14-45 with the average overall age being 20.3.

Organized, mature and highly competitive. Not to mention. . . we have fun crushing our enemies!

Its been a couple months since anyones posted, so is it a nessasary sticky?
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999
    http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ilies/Thud.gif

Originally Posted by Unique78
    Lucky bugger. I'm 28 and i've lost half of it. At least it's not sprouting out my ear's yet. It's all right though because I shave my head anyways.

Add me to your friends list if you want good teamwork without all the kiddy slang. I'm usually on everynight after 8:00pm eastern time.

Gamertag: unique78
    LOL I have more hair in my ears then my head

20. god damn are this all xboxy clans or for PC also?? the -=)CSF(=- still search for enemys worldwide!

hey :

i'm also in search of a little funclan/squad/team to join

if you are intrested here's my gamertag : money12
    this is a bit of my expirience : http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=67114

i have Xbox live gold and i play BS:M about 2-3 months

and i prefer to be in a dutch clan

thx and grtz : M0n3y

Smile

I would also like a clan, I only rearly need it to be English speaking and based in Europe due to latency issues

23. Exclamation

i make the promise any weeks ago about CSF_XBOX_ squad that i will give my best to do it!
    i hold my promises!
    yesterday we had clanmeeting and haruna(co-leader) and me talk anothertime to the CSF "chiefs" about this theme!
    and yesterday they agree!
    that means .... this squad plays as CSF (i know its a bit difficult to create a tag ther but we will see).
    this squad need a squadleader (or 2) and maybe 4-5 skilled/high skilled member
    this squad works and recruits independently
    full forum acces to CSF webside (maybe whit own section)
    teamspeak server availabe (squadleader became a server admin)
    all member must be 18+ years old
    own medalscreen & clanown avantar for our forum
    all ppl should be nice guys in game and TS
    CSF dont accept cheater & flamer!!
    so XBOX squad needs a "starter" and whit this 1or2 squadleader ,contact me if you re rdy!!
    AKAGI

well that conts me out.

me too

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last