Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: I'm looking for a team/squad/clan to join!

I'm looking for a team/squad/clan to join!

1. Exclamation I'm looking for a team/squad/clan to join!

I'm very excited to get into this game, but I'm looking for like minded individuals who are interested in teaming up and controlling the air and sea when this game comes out. Please send me an invite at gamer tag Bytor 1001 or email at swingdangler@hotmail.com

Specs: Xbox 360 Gold Package
    Play Time: 4:00-6:00 pm M-F
    11:30 pm-? Sat/Sunday

I'm very interested in a mature cooperative environment to battle in.

This thread should be made into a sticky and people should just report here with their gaming tags or ingame nicks..(gamespy tags for those on pc?)

Don't let our community name/website fool ya...all are welcome and I'm currently working on a Battlestations portal for our site. We're only looking for gamers who are interested in fun and relaxing play...and with the ability to offer freindly tips and pointers for those of us who will be needing it.
    Being 41, I'm lucky my colon still functions.
    http://www.minnesotagamerz.com/images/midwaysig.jpg
    Gamer Tag is Lester Ziggs

ok

To one and all i think my name for gamespy is Capt:.Cavan, yeee-har
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7...edragon6wz.gif

5. Older Gamer Here

Hey Les, don't feel bad about your colon, mine still works and I'm 36. I will try to find you online.

LOL Im 39,not only does my colon still work,I still have all of my hair

Originally Posted by OperationPhoenix
    LOL Im 39,not only does my colon still work,I still have all of my hair
    Lucky bugger. I'm 28 and i've lost half of it. At least it's not sprouting out my ear's yet. It's all right though because I shave my head anyways.

Add me to your friends list if you want good teamwork without all the kiddy slang. I'm usually on everynight after 8:00pm eastern time.

Gamertag: unique78

ill play an im 17 but sound 25 an look it an im not childish hell. im also good at this game to boot

<- 45 - winner in the age war so far

HEEEY get in my clan at www.z8.invisionfree.com/the_roughnecks
    I'm Dutch

I've you are going trouh hell keep going:scratch:http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/a...lantag-TRN.png

come join the clan roughnecks at www.z8.invisionfree.com/the_roughnecks

I'm 40 and would enjoy playing with a more mature crowd.

gamer - shidakubwa

I'm 42 and also interested in joining some "laid-back" mature gamers with this title.

Tag = HD Man

13. Excellent Folks

I will be sending all of you some GT friend requests within the next day.

Again, GT is Bytor 1001

I enjoyed playing with some fine fellows yesterday which was awesome.

Look foward to playing with you Geezers online.

Peace!

Did they say there was a clan feature for xbox live? like for example halo 2

It seems we have a mature crowd here. (well, old anyway, I guess I don't know about mature.) And I thought I was old, I just turned 30. But it feels like my back just turned 50.

CunningStunts1 on Xbox Live.

Again..I will be playing pc version only,so Im not sure exactly how this will work as far as xbox vs pc users will go.

I think some of us will have to wait until the pc demo comes out or something.

Originally Posted by kipp438
    It seems we have a mature crowd here. (well, old anyway, I guess I don't know about mature.) And I thought I was old, I just turned 30. But it feels like my back just turned 50.

CunningStunts1 on Xbox Live.
    Heh, 30 here too. Please add me to your list guys. It would be nice to play with some more mature players for a change!

i feel so young.....

im only 16, yet i frickin love this game. me and my mate do 2 on 2 battles on the demo, and teamwork is everything.

my gamertag is HiTtIn HeRo if any1 wants to add me, i also got carbon, vegas,fifa 07, madden 06, TDU,halo 2 etc.

hit me up if u wanna play at all, all ages OVER 16 accepted, little kids just scream and end up gettin negative feedback

Originally Posted by Boultby

hit me up if u wanna play at all, all ages OVER 16 accepted, little kids just scream and end up gettin negative feedback
    oh really , i am 15 and i dont . or shall i say wont scream ( pc user) . honestly i would say i have better skills then most of the "oldies" anyway
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

Originally Posted by Boultby
    im only 16, yet i frickin love this game. me and my mate do 2 on 2 battles on the demo, and teamwork is everything.

my gamertag is HiTtIn HeRo if any1 wants to add me, i also got carbon, vegas,fifa 07, madden 06, TDU,halo 2 etc.

so do you call people under 16 little kids cuz im 13 and i dont do that crap

Originally Posted by Dutch Jester
    so do you call people under 16 little kids cuz im 13 and i dont do that crap
    yeah, oh and anyways if im playing online and someone turns around and says your not playing with us cos your a kid and will spoil the game, .......

sleep with one eye open
    Battleship\

Destroyer\

Originally Posted by Unique78
    want good teamwork without all the kiddy slang.

Gamertag: unique78
    ....kiddy slang you really think (even if i used slang ) i would use slang on multi-players....
    Battleship\

Destroyer\

Team work, communication? What novel concept! Count me in.

Taskforce 6-26 is Recruiting

Taskforce 6-26 is a multi-game clan based in the U.S. and comprises American and Canadian members. We're currently active on Chromehounds and Rainbow 6 Vegas, and now we're recruiting for Battlestations:Midway.

We're only looking for active, mature players that can communicate and think tactically. If you think you have what it takes then click on my signature bar and contact me through XBox Live. (We have a website but its members only)

APPLY TODAY!!!

The 7th Fleet is recruiting

The 7th Fleet is a new clan with a presence only in battlestations: midway (for now). If you are interested in Joining, visit http://thefleetyard.eamped.com and click on the Notices section under The Office of the Admiral. There is a thread entiled Clan Information that you can read up on and decide if The 7th Fleet is right for you.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last