Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: PC demo

PC demo

Question PC demo

will there be a PC demo or will i have to wait 12 more days

Originally Posted by bf2fan8
    will there be a PC demo or will i have to wait 12 more days
    Another pc user like me, yes we will have to wait, and if any xbox player mentions the word demo i swear i will attack you with a spoon
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7...edragon6wz.gif

There is a PC demo before release. I'm trying to bust some balls so I can tell you guys when, first.

Originally Posted by Keir
    There is a PC demo before release. I'm trying to bust some balls so I can tell you guys when, first.
    Keir!! you said "the word". look out!! incomming spoon!!!!

Originally Posted by Capt:.Cavan
    Another pc user like me, yes we will have to wait, and if any xbox player mentions the word demo i swear i will attack you with a spoon
    O wow the 360 demo is so sweet

thanks keir

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I like this game soo much I will have it on my 360 and PC

Originally Posted by bf2fan8
    thanks keir
    No problem, now while I'm trying to get this information for you, allow me to do this:

(PS- I don't know if you saw my guesses at the demo dates in a previous thread, but one guess has already come true, I shouldn't think the other will be too far off )

Keir gives too many straight answers, im not used to it from people in his position

the weather over here is awful and weve all been let off work early, i know its not happening but it would be the perfect time for some demo action

Originally Posted by MadduckUK
    Keir gives too many straight answers, im not used to it from people in his position
    Fight the power!

The only way to get a community going is to be honest isn't it

absolutely, and while this is still a small community it feels like its growing!

Wink

Originally Posted by Keir
    There is a PC demo before release.
    Will it be single player

Originally Posted by Budha
    Will it be single player
    The PC demo will also be multiplayer. Here is a thread with some info about what you can expect.

is there an xbox 360 emulator yet?

Originally Posted by Wildcardz
    Keir!! you said "the word". look out!! incomming spoon!!!!

hey hey dont laugh, you better sleep with one eye open

HAHAHA SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

It's a real torture for us pc owners to wait for the game demo and to read at the same time Xbox360 players impressions about it ... This is a discrimination!
    And think that with money spent to buy only my video card I could buy two Xbox ....

Exclamation

so it`s out the PC demo will come at the 27th January

3Days before US-Release,so if u have a slow I_net,u can wait 3 days more and buy the game

I´m from germany and there is the relise at 9th February so i will doenload the demo.

Yeah, can't wait to d/l it and tear it apart and see how it "ticks". LOL

TT

Originally Posted by MadduckUK
    lol, lots of times on forums, any forums the moderators are almost always up tight, and usually..................mean Keir makes this forum "special" now back on topic i think ill buy both versions...... or maybe buy the one which has the better demo..... good thing i didnt pre-order

hey keir could u try and bring the pc demo release fowards

Originally Posted by Nimitz
    It's a real torture for us pc owners to wait for the game demo and to read at the same time Xbox360 players impressions about it ... This is a discrimination!
    And think that with money spent to buy only my video card I could buy two Xbox ....
    I've been a PC gamer since I was 6. I'm 28 years old now. They were not exactly PC's back then but more commodor's and tandy's. However I just got into console game with the 360 and honestly, I'll be a primary 360 gamer because of live and a unified friends list and there is mouse support for the 360 if you buy the XFPS.... It works great.

I'll still play PC games but i'm never going to buy top of the line video card again. It isn't necessary anymore since the 360 came out. I'm quite pleased with it. I wish though Civ games and neverwinter 2 was out on the 360. That with the PC version of BF2 on a 360 and I would probably never touch a PC for gaming again.... which I would have shot myself for saying that a year ago as I used to make fun of console gamers.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Tandy's!!!! ... Ahhhhhhhh!!! *** head explodes ***

yeah,
    iam a PC Gamer too my friend has a XBOX360 too, but i want play the PC Demo.

Please release!

Originally Posted by killzoik
    hey keir could u try and bring the pc demo release fowards
    there no way in hell that would happen
    Battleship\

Destroyer\

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last