PC demo

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Tandy's!!!! ... Ahhhhhhhh!!! *** head explodes ***
    Check this site out Chip-
    http://www.old-computers.com/news/default.asp

TT

Originally Posted by Keir
    The PC demo will also be multiplayer.
    so does that mean it will be singleplayer?

Originally Posted by Amit9821
    so does that mean it will be singleplayer?
    No, that means that the pc demo is also multiplayer

also refers to the xbox360 demo, that is multiplayer

Originally Posted by timetraveller
    haha

The irony that is the Xbox joining that list in 20 years' time.

bah 5 more days to wait, and its worse, 5 more days of SCHOOL
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7...edragon6wz.gif

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Originally Posted by timetraveller

*crying* I miss my Amiga and C64.

Originally Posted by Unique78
    I've been a PC gamer since I was 6. I'm 28 years old now. They were not exactly PC's back then but more commodor's and tandy's. However I just got into console game with the 360 and honestly, I'll be a primary 360 gamer because of live and a unified friends list and there is mouse support for the 360 if you buy the XFPS.... It works great.

I'll still play PC games but i'm never going to buy top of the line video card again. It isn't necessary anymore since the 360 came out. I'm quite pleased with it. I wish though Civ games and neverwinter 2 was out on the 360. That with the PC version of BF2 on a 360 and I would probably never touch a PC for gaming again.... which I would have shot myself for saying that a year ago as I used to make fun of console gamers.

This guy will be first in line to buy Windows Vista and the latest video card to play all the adult/really cool games you can only play on the PC.

Multiplayer only demo?! Why?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this game.

Originally Posted by TBoss
    Is the PC demo a muliplayer demo or single?
    It's the same multiplayer level as the 360 demo.

will the demo be downloadable from the battlestations website

It'll be on GameSpy and you'll be able to get it from battlestationsmidwaydemo.com on the 26th, yes I said 26th

thanks that a day ealier than i thought

i <3 Keir

Give us the Email address for your boss and we will spam him till you get a pay rise

Originally Posted by Cpt.sharp
    i <3 Keir

Give us the Email address for your boss and we will spam him till you get a pay rise
    I like this guy

Originally Posted by Cpt.sharp
    i <3 Keir

or in turn get keir fired . lets just send the boss flowers and chocolates

anyway the 26TH?!??!?!! damn thats friday, hmm i do get a half day at school, i get out at 12.40pm GMT, any confirmed times yet Kier?
    Battleship\

(Nav.) An armor-plated man-of-war built of steel and heavily armed, generally having from ten thousand to fifteen thousand tons displacement, and intended to be fit to meet the heaviest ships in line of battle.
    Destroyer\

A small, fast, highly maneuverable warship armed with guns, torpedoes, depth charges, and guided missiles.

in turn get Keirs boss to start thinking we have noticed a twinkle in his eye.

spam email with 3 X at the bottom should do the trick.

Originally Posted by Capt:.Cavan

anyway the 26TH?!??!?!! damn thats friday, hmm i do get a half day at school, i get out at 12.40pm GMT, any confirmed times yet Kier?
    I'm not sure on the timing. I think we're looking at the morning (GMT). I'll let you know when I get a concrete time.

that would be great i could download it while i am at school

hahaha, im off the rest of the week and half of the next bcuz we got exams, im already done my english exam and my math is tomorrow, that leaves friday free; muahhahahahha

3PM is ages away <cries>
    Battleship\

Destroyer\

ha! I have my midyears today so; half day! I get out at 9:30!

haha ! im off ill with a cold :P
    Battleship\

Destroyer\

gah, its times like these that make me wis i had a NAS box set up. finish work at 4:30 so only have an hour and a half to download it and get it CD'd for taking home...

With a NAS i could start it downloading to my home network and it would be there when i get in.

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!

*drums fingers on table*

Oh man .. i feel like im 5 years old again waiting for my birthday to come and cant sleep

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last