Thread: "Giving" units

"Giving" units

"Giving" units

How do you do this in the demo? I've been trying to figure it out and after two games still have no idea

OK, go to the map screen, and click in one of the sticks (I can't remember which one it is) and it should bring up a menu. You can't be in the vehicle you wish to give.

I was about to ask the same thing. I tried everything, but inwards on the stick i'm not sure if i tried. So next time i'm on i will try it.

Also Keir tell everyone there Loven the Demo been running Great all day no trouble at all. Oh also i'm ready to play any of you if not all of you in a game anytime. Remeber to bring a life jacket!
    Xbox Ambassador
    United States

To give units, go into the map display, and click and hold the left stick, it will then display a list of your team mates, select one then press A. hope that helps, and yes you can do that to someone either still in the game or spectating.

Originally Posted by Deadpreacher
    I was about to ask the same thing. I tried everything, but inwards on the stick i'm not sure if i tried. So next time i'm on i will try it.

Also Keir tell everyone there Loven the Demo been running Great all day no trouble at all. Oh also i'm ready to play any of you if not all of you in a game anytime. Remeber to bring a life jacket!
    I've been haven trouble, but when it works I love it!!!!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999
    http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ilies/Thud.gif

Also Keir tell everyone there Loven the Demo been running Great all day no trouble at all.
    I will tell everyone, I'm doing a summary of the feedback from everyone, which I'll pass on to the big wigs here.

Oh also i'm ready to play any of you if not all of you in a game anytime. Remeber to bring a life jacket!