Thread: How refreshing it is.

How refreshing it is.

How refreshing it is.

I would like to say how refreshing it is to have Keir and Edios actually interact with the people that are going to buy the product. I am so glad that you answer questions and have an honest dialog with the people of this forum. I think that it shows a lot of smarts on the part of your bosses and makes me want to support Co that do this.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Very True. Big Kudos goes out to Kier and Eidos.

At your service!

Thanks very much for the feedback, it's very much appreciated. It's my pleasure to be of assistance as you guys have shown a lot of support to the game so it's no more than you deserve in my eyes.

Hopefully the forum can continue to grow after release too

Yeah, the level of interaction I've seen on this forum is second only to the Relic Forums. Keep up the great work, everyone!
    "The next world is the true life"

"She's had it!!"

every day on XBL, i tell a few people about BM, alot of people never heard of this game, so about 3 or 4 days after it comes out, many more people will see this game being played via friends list, this game will be a smash hit, on release date, and even after release date.

Big Grin

Originally Posted by Alpha Wolfgang
    every day on XBL, i tell a few people about BM, alot of people never heard of this game, so about 3 or 4 days after it comes out, many more people will see this game being played via friends list, this game will be a smash hit, on release date, and even after release date.
    Amen To that!

It really is excellent to know that there are developers/ gaming companies out there that really do care about potential consumers interests, not just their money. Kudos from me as well, Keir,

yes thank you keir, i don't know if i would be as excited about this game if you weren't here answering our questions, and i definitely wouldn't be as active on the forums as i am if you didn't
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

ya thank you you keir and eidos it rocks that you guys answer the questions! if you didnt i would probably not care as much about the game because now i cant wait till the release date and all this info juts makes me want to play it more and more