Thread: ?

?

?

I seem to not be able to fidn this game on bestbuy.com so I can reserve! I have bestbuy giftcards so thats the only place I can get this awesome game so thats my problem! Anyone know if bestbuy is going to sell this and can I preorder this?

Also why is the UK(23) getting the game sooner than the US(30)? I have many UK friends on XBL so this will be essentially torment for me!

somehow, no offense, but I don't think that this game will be sold out the minute it hits the market so I wouldn't worry about reserving it

Let the Insults against me proceed

Originally Posted by EGS RAMMSTEIN
    I seem to not be able to fidn this game on bestbuy.com so I can reserve! I have bestbuy giftcards so thats the only place I can get this awesome game so thats my problem! Anyone know if bestbuy is going to sell this and can I preorder this?

Also why is the UK(23) getting the game sooner than the US(30)? I have many UK friends on XBL so this will be essentially torment for me!
    on the first point, i am sure best buy will sell it, they might just not have it on their site yet, and on the second point, for the UK it comes out on the 23rd of February, while in North America, it comes out on January 30th, so you will get it before your friends
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I would suggest doing a search on best buy starting about a week before the games due date. Also keep an eye on this area and when preorders start we will start a thread for preorders.

Originally Posted by Jagr
    somehow, no offense, but I don't think that this game will be sold out the minute it hits the market so I wouldn't worry about reserving it

Let the Insults against me proceed

I have that same feeling too. War games on this sort are not that popular no offense anyone. Though the game seems perfectly sound and all but tis more like the cross between A stratagy game and watever else its called because you can man the weapons! That will make the game cracy hard for me because doing to much at once like in stratagy games drives me insane because I just cant seem to manage even though those are my favorite games in the world! Though its just heck they have halo 3 allready on preorder's. Though also EIDOS makes some great games for example, Deus Ex which was by far when it was out A great game!

On the other hand , the 360 hasnt had much out lately so it may go just on the principle that its a new game.

I go to bestbuy.com and search Battlestations: Midway and it seem to come up with ir-relevant data.

Yeah...Best buy dosent usually put stuff up like this so early...Try again in a couple of weeks. Or like, a week before it releases.

I go to bestbuy.com and search Battlestations: Midway and it seem to come up with ir-relevant data.
    ya, i couldn't find it on bestbuy.com, only on bestbuy.ca
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

Think you may be confused there, my friend. The UK date "SEEMS" to be 23rd of FEB, while you lot on that side of the pond are looking at 30th of JAN - so it would be us getting screwed - not you.

At least thats how I see it - a confirmed date for game or demo would be like manna from Heaven right now, huh ?

Originally Posted by Bdaggers
    At least thats how I see it - a confirmed date for game or demo would be like manna from Heaven right now, huh ?
    I'll do my best to get you guys an official and concrete date, it's out of my hands. Thanks for your patience, I'll do some chasing up today and get back to you as soon as possible.

Well I know your trying. Just by posting here shows your trying. Also with the demo I dont think us americans now need A demo at all. It would be easier to focuss more on the englishmen because of their late release date.

I dont understand these release dates thing. It happens all the time! I think the english got their systems before the US! Its the exact same thing being sold in both countries even witht he games! Their in english and most likly no changes are needed for the two countries whos main diffrence is accent and diffrent use of words. Sorry for all the typing im A little pissed that nyko nearly killed me by accident! Maybe ill tell more of that story later!