Thread: 2 new vids over @ IGN

2 new vids over @ IGN

2 new vids over @ IGN

Their not huge, small parts of a MP match, honestly wished their were a tad longer.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...56/vids_1.html

on 2nd film I was/am concerned about the action cutting out to display losing unit message, that could have messed up a bomb run if came a second later.

Originally Posted by Lochar
    on 2nd film I was/am concerned about the action cutting out to display losing unit message, that could have messed up a bomb run if came a second later.
    i think it cut out because the unit that the player was in died, then it switched the player into another plane in the formation
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

It appears to be the next (still alive) unit in the group...

.. they can't really avoid that odd moment of switching between the dead unit and that which is next in line.

I have to say control looks so clumsy with a console controller, especially on the tactical map.

I'm glad I'll be playing this on the pc... selecting other units, not only on the tactical map, and also something as fundamental as targeting appears to be annoying with on the console version.

I want an immediate, accurate response, not some jerky, half-way-there thumb spasm for aim... and I certainly dont want auto-aim or aim correction!

Remember, BS:M is part RTS too, and the mouse is king in the RTS realm

Originally Posted by princecaspian4
    i think it cut out because the unit that the player was in died, then it switched the player into another plane in the formation
    yeah think so too now that Ive looked at it better, just seemed in same place for a second but does look a bit different spot

Originally Posted by Lochar
    yeah think so too now that Ive looked at it better, just seemed in same place for a second but does look a bit different spot
    it seemed like that because they were flying in formation and wouldn't be very far away from each other, so when you switch between them, there isn't much of a difference in what they see
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

Finaly got to see the Repluse. (its modelled as the renown and not the repluse but it looks great nonetheless)

your right cpt. wonder why they did that? just poorly researched?