Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Blood Omen 2 Remake!!Who wants it ;)

Blood Omen 2 Remake!!Who wants it ;)

Smile Blood Omen 2 Remake!!Who wants it ;)

Hey Guys...

Well how many of you want a remake of Blood Omen 2 .....Currently i m workin on a trailer...n the First Stage "The Slums"....when it will be done...i may be releasing it for all u fans to play n test it....each n every dialouge will be the same...+ all d sounds will be stock...but the new character models n backgrounds + high quality lighting, texturing n water effects will be next gen ...i will soon post there still renders made by me in Zbrush n Maya....well if u guys think that for the time being till d last sequel comes we could play this game with the ps3 n 360 graphics...then i must say i m thinkin d same ...i will send the demo to the creaters of this series too...Although i always wanted them to do the remake in next gen..themselves...

i m such a die hard fan of this series...used to come to eidos forums like 9-10 yrs back...had lots of complicated discussions on story lines ...fights too..lol

i m really excited for this project...if u guys want me to continue on this project....lemme know n i will definitely appreciate ur thoughts on this...the best part is that a modified battle system may be introduced with may be some new dark gifts n various effects...

New ideas from all u die hard lok fans are welcome at any point of time during the process...

~thanks
    Last edited by xdEATH_reApERx; 18th Dec 2013 at 08:24.
    signature image

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Meet Marcus from Blood Omen 2....this is how he'll be looking inside this game i m working on...he's been rigged and can walk,run,jump or watever inside the game engine...next i'll post him with his cloths on...

(click image to enlarge)

but kain is in progress and is just 40% complete regarding details and bone setup....i'll keep posting my progress on him too

next we are working on the starting trailer too which plays at the start of the blood omen 2...the only difference is all the characters will be very detailed in next gen real-time....

Just to clear it up this remake of Blood Omen 2 will only be made for PC version coz i cant afford spending 4 million dollors to release it on consoles....
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 27th Oct 2013 at 00:48. Reason: merged double posts; added thumb code to pics
    signature image

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but Square-Enix has a record of stopping these types of fan projects, most noticeably a Chrono Trigger remake. I would even be willing to lend some help if that wasn't the case.

Interesting.. Very interesting - can't wait to see more... Loving the crazy looking kain but not sure on the fangs... They kind of remind me of werewolf teeth. :-)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

tHE Legendary SoulReaver is coming to life too....building process 30% complete----Details are comin soon

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Interesting.. Very interesting - can't wait to see more... Loving the crazy looking kain but not sure on the fangs... They kind of remind me of werewolf teeth. :-)
    hmm...i'll see what i can do in that regard.....lol Werewolf ...seriously???? ...but i think sometimes prototypes do better to piss Hyldens off like "Seer" pissed the Sarafan Lord for years by doing "Hit n Run" on him and then getting grounded...away from his reach.....jk
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 27th Oct 2013 at 00:49. Reason: merged double posts; added thumb code to pics
    signature image

Lol just an observation, keep going can't wait to see what you've got planned!

The Reaver looks cool, are you sticking to the same colour scheme as in the games?

Are you going to post full body shots of the characters?

The Reaver looks cool, are you sticking to the same colour scheme as in the games?
    Well mostly yes coz otherwise it may ruin the feel of the game..

Are you going to post full body shots of the characters?
    ya i will...but the only reason i m posting heads and torsos is due to my characters being naked atm...lol and i dont wanna showcase there "pea...nuts"...

but i''ll just give u a sneak peak on how Kain in progress is coming along....will complete the Soulreaver by next few hours And the kain as of now is just 50% complete & will be finished in a day or two as i have other things to care for apart from makin this stuff
    Last edited by xdEATH_reApERx; 21st Oct 2013 at 00:57.
    signature image

I would love to have a remake i would pay hundred bucks just to have a remake...

XdEATH_reApERx: it all looks awsome man really like it.
    signature image
    Kains Army Will Not Fail

A little sneak peek at Kain in progress....

(click image to enlarge)

Hylden Environment (kain standing tall with the soulreaver after defeating the Sarafan Lord....took his armor off and said " what was that again u were saying back in front of my girl that night ? "..... don't remember?? nooo ???...Alrite then "Janos !! go cast him in the abyss and u too Vorador help him do that!!!" ~Kain

Btw i was thinking of making the kain outfit from Defiance for our young kain from BO2 .....Would be a nice addition to this game considering the graphics and tech we'll be using...like Cloth simulation etc..

Well as for this kain in the above pic....he'll be walking the streets of Meridian soon.....

Originally Posted by kainthekiller
    I would love to have a remake i would pay hundred bucks just to have a remake...

XdEATH_reApERx: it all looks awsome man really like it.
    Thanks for appreciating....

Here's another one for Kain......

(click image to enlarge)
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 27th Oct 2013 at 00:50. Reason: merged double posts; added thumb code to pics
    signature image

Wow very cool... Looking good

Originally Posted by xdEATH_reApERx

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

coincidence? I THINK NOT!
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 27th Oct 2013 at 00:46. Reason: thumb code
    signature image

Originally Posted by AlterRequiem
    coincidence? I THINK NOT!
    Certainly no coincidence...well it was just that my Marcus was so pissed that how out of the whole world he couldn't charm this guy in any way including the Sarafan Lord...So he thought this guy might be a crazy hylden cousin of the Sarafan Lord,,,

So the other day he went to give this guy a visit and tried to charm him at the infrared range(thinking range, distance might be the problem)This guy was nuts when he first encountered him...he had reflective eyes...So what happened was when Marcus tried his infrared range to charm this guy, his charm got reflected back on him and poor Marcus got nailed that very moment...

So my friend i will make sure this guy dosen't show up in my Blood Omen 2 remake and will see to it personally that "History dosen't repeat itself " this time in anyway...
    Last edited by xdEATH_reApERx; 21st Oct 2013 at 00:52.
    signature image

Guys meet Umah (work in progress) 60%complete....she'll be done in a day or two...then rigged n into the game engine straight for testing purpose -_-

(click image to enlarge)

another one...will post her finished version in 2-3 days..

(click image to enlarge)

Wow very cool... Looking good
    glad u like it
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 27th Oct 2013 at 00:53. Reason: merged double posts; added thumb code to pics
    signature image

I think your version of Umah scares me more than the original. I'm not trying to be mean or anything (and I know this render is a WIP, so I know it'll get better, I'm just saying) but her face is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally deep in the uncanny valley right now.

Originally Posted by YourWaywardDestiny
    I think your version of Umah scares me more than the original. I'm not trying to be mean or anything (and I know this render is a WIP, so I know it'll get better, I'm just saying) but her face is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally deep in the uncanny valley right now.
    nope its cool that you pointed out something u feel shud be improved in anyway....infact i'll appreciate if keep getting feedbacks on the work i m engaged into...and yes it'll get better in terms of face details and such...With that said it wud be better if u'll specify the exact problem u want to get fixed so that i can pin it on my checklist....
    signature image

Umm could Umah maybe have some bigger pants?...I know a lot of people were not amused by the lack of clothing in BO2…I personally think the clothing styles suit the game with how camp it is – but I’ve seen this complaint mentioned a lot on forums…
    …that said though are you going to be sticking to similar costumes as what were seen in BO2 or are you planning to change them up and make them unique to your re-design of the game? Umah looks very similar in clothing to her BO2 incarnation – so the pants thing maybe logical in that it’s in keeping with the original design…ok I’m shutting up on the subject ‘cause I’ve spoken far too much about Umah’s pants!

Oh and please can you make Kain have pointy fingers…got to love those pointy fingers …oh oh can you make the Reaver purple just because purple is awesome – you gotta love the purple…oh oh oh and put some googly eyes on it... j/k

I still think crazy Kain is epic…he’s my fave so far could you maybe make him into a full size wallpaper? – Once he has clothes of course...

Umm could Umah maybe have some bigger pants?...I know a lot of people were not amused by the lack of clothing in BO2…I personally think the clothing styles suit the game with how camp it is – but I’ve seen this complaint mentioned a lot on forums…
    …that said though are you going to be sticking to similar costumes as what were seen in BO2 or are you planning to change them up and make them unique to your re-design of the game?
    well it depends on wat people would like to see and the best thing bout my remake is that unlike the orignal game it's being made infront of the ppl who love the series and can be altered a bit here and there...so i think if u want "bigger pants" on her then lets make one for her....i'll post the screens in 24 hrs......afterwards we may have a poll on which outfit is the one that majority would like to see in game...

Oh and please can you make Kain have pointy fingers…got to love those pointy fingers …oh oh can you make the Reaver purple just because purple is awesome – you gotta love the purple…oh oh oh and put some googly eyes on it... j/k

I still think crazy Kain is epic…he’s my fave so far could you maybe make him into a full size wallpaper? – Once he has clothes of course...
    man he already has a girl by his side with almost evrything purple on her....so if she finds out that kain has got a purple paint job done on his reaver then she may dump him in the beginning and you bet Kain won't be able to get past the first stage without her being with him at all times....So kain has to do this in order to get her back and let go of this paint job at the sametime for good...

And for the kain...well he's gonna have those pointed claws definitely when he's done completely...the last pic of kain as i mentioned in my earlier post was only 50% complete...i'll post the final full sized wallpaper for you soon and this time without being censored..
    signature image

BTW how about making kain's "Defiance armor" for our young kain to be playable in blood omen 2???
    signature image

Yeah...that'll be cool

...can you do that and put him in his Elder Kain get up?

Yeah...that'll be cool

...can you do that and put him in his Elder Kain get up?

you bet i can...
    signature image

I was really busy for the past few days so couldn't update.The good news is we decided that the Blood Omen 2 remake will feature a "Muscle Flex" system which ensures when our player moves or do specific poses or any kind of physical movements, his muscles would flex in real-time game environment be it a cutscene or gameplay to add more realism...

Don't know about others but i m the happiest person on earth right now..

last two days we were trying to make this thing work on the skeletal rig and skin of the player...it'll be a featured tech when i'll be launching the pre-beta of the first stage "the Slums" in a few months to come (probably this "Halloween" ) for testing......

(well here's smthing for u guys...its a 2 week old stuff)

Kain in full throttle ... chasing after Sebestian saying "i gotcha..."

(click image to enlarge)
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 27th Oct 2013 at 00:52. Reason: thumb code
    signature image

xdEATH_reApERx, while I get your enthusiasm, please do not double and triple post. If you need to add something else to your post, use the edit button.

Also, pics wider than about 800 pixels stretch the forum. Please use the thumb code to display them.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by The_Hylden
    xdEATH_reApERx, while I get your enthusiasm, please do not double and triple post. If you need to add something else to your post, use the edit button.

Also, pics wider than about 800 pixels stretch the forum. Please use the thumb code to display them.

Thanks.
    alright i didn't knew bout that....anyway thanks for re-arranging my stuff for free ....heheh
    signature image

Umah's coming to life soon....status: 75 % done

Lucin's new version of pants done after all ...finally got time to make it today...its an original design right from the head...there"s nothing complicated bout this one..if u guys want some additions in terms of character design, lemme know..

check this out...

(click image to enlarge)

more updates r coming.
    Last edited by xdEATH_reApERx; 27th Oct 2013 at 14:15.
    signature image

I would love to see SR remake. For me blood omen is :meh: ... Not a good game xD But maybe its because i hate Kain.
    Last edited by WROB3L_PL; 28th Oct 2013 at 15:10.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last