Thread: Demo date?

Demo date?

Demo date?

Please developers i t has been ages since this was updated and I am sure many people are waiting anticipating the demo. So could you update us on the estimation even.

They'll release it, when the release it.

I know but it has been a long time since the have updated the news and I am growing anxious

we will get it eventually, and no matter how much they update us, it won't make it come out sooner
    Sincerity is the key to life, once you can fake that you’ve got it made

Unhappy

for the latest 360 games, there has been no demos, but who knows, maybe this 'll be the first in a while
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999
    http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ilies/Thud.gif

i think there will be a demo, keir said that we would get a multiplayer demo, he said this in the thread "waiting for demo" (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=63698) first he said "There is a demo for both 360 and PC. Watch this space!" and a little later he said "I believe the demo will be multiplayer."

Cool Walkthrough owns!!

Well, like I said, the first in a while then, and thx for the links, I read what he said, and ya, that walkthrough was SWEET. I sent messages to all of my friends and tellin people on Blazin Angels to download the walkthrough. A couple of my buddies did and said that they're gunna get it, I guess that's one more reason for 360. lol
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999

Originally Posted by xgamerms999
    Well, like I said, the first in a while then, and thx for the links, I read what he said, and ya, that walkthrough was SWEET. I sent messages to all of my friends and tellin people on Blazin Angels to download the walkthrough. A couple of my buddies did and said that they're gunna get it, I guess that's one more reason for 360. lol
    people still play blazing angles? I used to play it a lot (and I was very good, I was 14th place in squad matches), i've tried a couple of times to find a game in it but there were never any,

Smile Blazing Angels

Man you auto play with me and my budies
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999

It will most likley be a week before the release of the game.

what????

meh i've still to get over Company of Heroes, it is that good a game.

I'll have been afk for two weeks by the time I get back to London on the 4th of January (i'm in the US now), so I'm in no big rush.

This might actually be one of the first games I play on almighty rig I am conjuring up as we speak. right now it's still rips through modern games despite dating back to Nov 2004!

xbox live demos :-(

Xbox live market place has for some reason stoped releasing demos of games until they have been out a while. So dont expect one there till the end of march at least

Originally Posted by andy3536
    Xbox live market place has for some reason stoped releasing demos of games until they have been out a while. So dont expect one there till the end of march at least
    we have already been told by developers, here in these forums, that we will be given a demo for PC and Xbox 360 before the game is released.

***Disclaimer
    i'm not trying to be rude, but much of these topics have previously been thoroughly discussed. newcomers should try reading the older threads to gain new info

Demos dont always happen!

We always here alot from developers saying they will put there latest game on xbox live marketplace before they are released but they never seem to materialise. Playable demos just dont seem to happen untill long after a game is for sale. the latest one was konami who i seem to remember said they would have a playable demo of pes 6 before the game goes on sale. Whether this is publishers or xbox i dont know. I do hope i am being pesemistic as i would love to play this game.

they said that we would get a demo, and i trust them

Originally Posted by andy3536
    We always here alot from developers saying they will put there latest game on xbox live marketplace before they are released but they never seem to materialise. Playable demos just dont seem to happen untill long after a game is for sale. the latest one was konami who i seem to remember said they would have a playable demo of pes 6 before the game goes on sale. Whether this is publishers or xbox i dont know. I do hope i am being pesemistic as i would love to play this game.
    if you had been on this forum several weeks ago you would have seen that Eidos employees were actually communicating with us...giving us updates, answering questions, etc. Now that the game is in the final stages that communication has obviously decreased, but I would rather have them focused on production than tending to forums.

Again...devs from Eidos, writers from GameSpot/IGN/TeamXbox/GamesRadar have all said a demo will be released before the game. also, it might interest some of you to know that the Xbox Live certification group went on vacation on Dec 22 and will not be back until New Years. so even if Eidos has a demo ready to go now, it will not be out for some time.

Originally Posted by kwintone
    also, it might interest some of you to know that the Xbox Live certification group went on vacation on Dec 22 and will not be back until New Years. so even if Eidos has a demo ready to go now, it will not be out for some time.
    that could explain it, keir had said something about it still needing to get Microsoft’s approval
    he said
    Originally Posted by Keir
    Right, I've got some news.

Unfortunately the demo won't be available this side of Christmas. The dev guys have been concentrating putting the finishing touches on the game and so that obviously takes priority over the demo - and of course there is the Microsoft submission process too.

I'll let you all know more when I can

Off to work soon on the last day of the year hoping i get home in the morning and chk xblive to see the demo is out but i dunno heres hoping eh?

A bit off topic,but...

Originally Posted by Iron Sound
    meh i've still to get over Company of Heroes, it is that good a game.
    I'de recomend Company of Heroes to any RTS fan. Its great,10/10

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    ^agree

It'll be a great start to the new year when the demo (and eventually the full game) arrives.
    "The next world is the true life"

"She's had it!!"

demo

I going to check today![IMG]http://Lord of the Rings(1)_scito[1].nl[IMG]
    I'm Dutch

I've you are going trouh hell keep going:scratch:http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/a...lantag-TRN.png

come join the clan roughnecks at www.z8.invisionfree.com/the_roughnecks