Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tombraider Anniversary wish list

Lightbulb Tombraider Anniversary wish list

Well as the topic name say's u could put ur wishes for the new game in here, hopefully the developers actually read this and do something with it .

Lightbulb

Nice thread. Here's what I wish for.

• Nintendo port.
    • Nintendo port.
    • Nintendo port.

Either GameCube or Wii is good enough for me.

Gamecube or Wii

Tomb Raider Legend is the first tomb raider I ever played... and I really liked it - as much as the Prince of Persia games - so if they make this remake for Gamecube or Wii than I will be buying it so I hope they port it.

I hope whenever it comes to Gamecube or Wii it also supports 480p which the Gamecube version of Tomb Raider Legend did not.

Sales wise I think it would do better on Wii cause only other game of its kind on Wii will be that Prince of Persia Two Thrones Wii-make they are doing.

Wink

how about;

1 skis so Lara can ski
    2 play as young Lara in some levels
    3 cutscene with father?
    4 break out of prison level,i like levels like this where u have to find your weapons again,etc.
    5 hand to hand attacks
    6 throw items at enemys lol
    7 cool new puzzles,maybe one where Lara has to actually stand inside a big circular puzzle & hold onto its sides,& rock it to make it move.
    8 sharks,piranha
    9 gorillas,chimps,natives
    10 storms!
    11 violent rapids
    12 lots of dangerous cliffs to fall off of course
    13 lots of outfits
    14 underwater scuba thing
    15 underwater levels-lots
    16 explore mansion grounds & surrounding hills
    17 boss levels of course
    18 breakable walls that can fall on u & kill u
    19 motorcycle levels
    20 boat levels
    21 hang gliding level
    22 extreme climbing levels like real dangerous climbing(free climbing or whatever its called)
    23 guess thats enough.

thats quite a list you got there David 070,
    but noneless everything sounds cool on it.

additional to it i would say:

* I'd like to see the original mansion ( the game version, not the movie version)
    * First the pc version and later on a port for the other consoles not the way around (controls)
    * Huge gameplay (example: 2 months game completion time)
    * The original menu ( with the passport, compas, ect)
    * hand to hand combo's
    * Rappel down a mountain or chinese wall would be cool
    * more good looking moves (+ specials? )
    * Alot of animals Example: Bears, wolfs, bats, snakes ect
    * for a total ownage game i would say later on expension packs with the tombraider 2 & 3 imported.
    * Additional Levels to the original concept
    * no auto reload
    * tough puzzles.
    * if vehicles are going to be included, make it realistic not arcade but that you have to learn how to drive it.
    * no more 2 easy bronse, silver and gold awards.! a hidden secret where u have to search really hard for would be nice.
    * no autograb (or an option in the options menu.)
    * no hints (or an option in the options menu)
    * The Feeling that your ALONE (gives a great addition to the game, and also keep the stupit Zip/Allistair out of the game)
    * The game concept (not the game wich is based on a damn movie.)
    * Please not wardrobe, (Miss Croft aint barbie)

ah well... i really hope the developers look in this threat and actually DO something with it, because the players are the most important right? ^^

You all had really cool ideas ,but I also have some ideas too.

1. Well, I have a brother and we always have to take turns playin...so it would be cool if TRA had a multiplayer mode
    2. Cool hand to hand combat
    3. Awesome fighting like the one in the trailer
    4. Tomb Raider 2,3
    5. Guns like in original
    6. HArder puzzles
    7. Gameplay back to 2-3 months
    8. Bigger levels so you have to explore
    9. Less hints
    10. more cutscenes

Well, those are the top 10 things that I would like...(i have more )

Lara should have same voice like in Legend.

• more outfit
    • good outfits like "Tomb Raider:Legend"
    • good cinematics
    • dangerous boss fights

these are mine...
    "Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire!!!"

no more save crystals please.....it's very frustrating if you can't get to the damn things......yes extensive mansion exploration please
    signature image
    www.codename-croft.com Raid My tomb and i'll tell Lara

I wish Lara will look as good as in advertising image, what else?

i want the wii to have it.. also, i want more.. less realistic things! and i hope that trailor.. we do that :P

Level editor Level editor Level editor Level editor Level editor Level editor
    Level editor Level editor Level editor
    Level editor
    Level editor Level editor
    Level editor Level editor Level editor Level editor Level editor Level editor...........

LOL ok dhama we get the hint. 'll thro one in for ya too.

"Level Editor"

Quote Originally Posted by ladylinnycroft View Post
    no more save crystals please.....it's very frustrating if you can't get to the damn things......yes extensive mansion exploration please
    I couldn't agree with that more.
    To be proud of virtue, is to poison yourself with the antidote

The Egypt levels should be more dark! with those fire sticks in the walls. the light sholdn't came from the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A beeter Trex. The other was so lame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can assure you, 10 years ago it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TREEBLE View Post
    I can assure you, 10 years ago it wasn't.
    Is that is so slow!!!! More ACTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

first of all,I believe the Legend Lara Croft looked much better than the anniversary one.A longer completion time would be great and also more cut scenes...Oh,and I don`t think this game should return so much to how it was in the beginning,after all things should go on from where they were left last time.

all i have ot ad is , cenematics should be in quality like the trailer even though i already know it isn't going ot be that way.....

Quote Originally Posted by patricia.calai View Post
    ...I don`t think this game should return so much to how it was in the beginning,after all things should go on from where they were left last time.
    For any other game, I would agree, but in this case, Tomb Raider Anniversary is supposed to be a remake of the original Tomb Raider game, which is why we'll be going back to the "beginning" with the bears and raptors and broken suspension bridge and all those other classic elements of Tomb Raider.

i think the remake will be great because the only tombraider i've had on computer (keyboard controls bug me) is the first one, and the graphics are so... bad! the new tomb raider will be great for old fans to replay the story line with a prettier Lara (that doesn't have a block for a face) and new graphics. It will also attract more people to play the games and know her past. for example, i had my friend come over one night so he could play my tomb raider games because we were making a website (he'd only played Legend) He hated them, because of the controls. "She's so slow!! look at her turn! Why does she have to jump from the edge?..." this pissed me off, but oh well, i guess not everyone's born with fine motor skills.

my wishlist
    ~legend mansion with outside and horses (good luck with that animation, C.D.!)
    ~outfit selection.
    ~harder unlockables
    ~vehicles that are in-game (jeep, motorcycle, bicycle...? hahaha, no way.)
    ~and about the horses, maybe some Indiana Jones style... like, racing... (but i doubt ANY horses will be in there)
    ~please, NO FLARES i played TR3 and TR Revolation and i remember how meat and potatoes the flares are compared to the light thingy. (plus, the old games make me get scared... no lie)

sorry if i repeated anything, i tried to add only new things

Xbox 360 version.

Quote Originally Posted by VengeanceRTD View Post
    Xbox 360 version.
    Ditto.

What I want is the old control mode and view mode

I'm trying to play legend, the graphics is great, but I really hate the control and view mode.

In the new version, I wish it can be compatible with the control mode and view mode of old tr series:
    The directions should based on Lara's view not player's view
    When you press left and right, lara should just turn instead of run
    Get rid of the mouse

I would really like an XBox 360 port. Everything else Crystal Dynamics appears to be handling fine without my input...

Oh, I wouldn't mind going back to the controls for swimming used in TR1. I'm not a fan of the swimming controls in TR Legend. But that's about it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast