Thread: First 'Anniversary' wallpaper online!

First 'Anniversary' wallpaper online!

Thumbs Up

Thanks... I like it very much.

Beautiful!! Thanks so much.

*EDIT*

There's another version of this wallpaper circulating around the net that's not as pretty. Not sure if it's official or not... I sincerely hope it isn't!

Indeed. There are 2 versions of this picture, the one I posted (the most recent one) and the one Johnny posted, which seems to be unfinished.

Thumbs Down Awful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Beautiful!! Thanks so much.

*EDIT*

There's another version of this wallpaper circulating around the net that's not as pretty. Not sure if it's official or not... I sincerely hope it isn't!

That is absolutely dreadful. I too hope it's not official. I mean what's with the smile. She looks like a dumb bimbo with a lame sense of humor

They're both practically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatorvs View Post
    They're both practically the same.
    The faces are completely different.

Yes, I like it very much .

Lol yea rejoice. ...............Iam buying a new video card the hell with it. Time to retire my geforce fx 5200. While iam at it ill buy tombradier anviasry. My birthday is feb 18.

Smile

Yes, the first one is much better & I like it a lot!
    signature image
    PSN username - Kiss-Byte & XboxLive username - KissBite

Big Grin

Thanks Mark

Happy Christmas

Besitos Campeón
    Tomb Raider Saga * http://trsaga.com/

Lara not a happy person...?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragu Slave View Post
    That is absolutely dreadful. I too hope it's not official. I mean what's with the smile. She looks like a dumb bimbo with a lame sense of humor
    This reminded me -- thinking about it, I can't remember any places where Lara ever "laughs", let along -- even "smiles".... (maybe it has something to do with her dying 1000's of deaths, or is that just me? ).

What made me notice it in the game was playing the Amanda "shell/outfit" -- Lara's expressions on her face often look out of place -- in some places it made Amanda look like a wishy-washy drip -- though the same expression on Lara's face didn't look out of place. Amanda has a bit more of a cynical look on her face, so having a look akin to a "look of wonder" (one place where that stands out was in Nepal in the cutscene in the interior of the plain just as she finds the Excalibur "key".

But by the same token -- is it possible to put a smile on Lara's face without people thinking she looks like a "dumb bimbo"?

A*a

Speaking aobut tombraider 1. I just finshed the lost valley. I hate the trex it wasnt even fun to kill. lol to easy. Damn there is a problemn on my pc.
    I know this ant tech support but i need help. The in game movies not the rfgualr movies but liek the in game engine movies wont work right. Lara dosnt speak at all and the voice goes blank. PLease help.

Deadly47, You need to configure the sound and music settings, I think.
    P. S. I remember Lara smiling in the following FMVs:
    Opening FMV in TR1, Lara finds a fur jacket in the plane in TR2, Lara meets Willard and cracks a joke about shooting some more of his men in TR3, Lara shoots the pilot - TR3, Lara in the opera house in TR5, and a lot more in TR7.

Ohh yea. I rember the oprea. It ant over til the fat lady isngs.

Will make it.

We wont make it.

Will make it.

What did i tell you we didnt mkae it.

Have fun boys.

I also like how she coninely back saszss them at the end of the level right before the snake thing comes out. .

That was funny. I also like kicking his ass in tombradier 1 at the end of the lost valley.

this one is gorgeous from gamewallpapers.com...although it says tr anniversary it clearly is a legend outfit

signature image
    www.codename-croft.com Raid My tomb and i'll tell Lara

she has a face of a proud mother lol

OMG I want that pic!

Does anybody have an account on gamewallpapers.com?

I can see no sense in registering and paying 20 euros just for one pic