Thread: WebComics and Special Events

WebComics and Special Events

WebComics and Special Events

Nosgoth in my opinion has some good potential to add to the Lok Story, and I was curious about a few things in the game

- Are there any plans to make web-comics around updates and other things like that?
    - will there be any special limited world events that are planned to occur ?
    (by world events I don't mean holidays, please NO Christmas in Nosgoth).
    -Will there be achievements or Vanity Items?

the good thing about live games is that its possible to build a lore around it rather than just directly in it. and I think these would be some good ways to build that?

Originally Posted by Umbralim
    Nosgoth in my opinion has some good potential to add to the Lok Story, and I was curious about a few things in the game

- Are there any plans to make web-comics around updates and other things like that?
    - will there be any special limited world events that are planned to occur ?
    (by world events I don't mean holidays, please NO Christmas in Nosgoth).
    -Will there be achievements or Vanity Items?

the good thing about live games is that its possible to build a lore around it rather than just directly in it. and I think these would be some good ways to build that?
    Maybe, but I just do not think that it was needed to be related to the game, if it was going to happen.
    signature image

The LoK series has had comics printed before, so it wouldn't be out of the question. One F2P game that I'm currently playing released a graphic novel tie in; if you bought it, you could redeem a promo code for in game currency.

Originally Posted by TendrilSavant
    The LoK series has had comics printed before, so it wouldn't be out of the question. One F2P game that I'm currently playing released a graphic novel tie in; if you bought it, you could redeem a promo code for in game currency.
    That may be cool, but I think that some REALLY interested crew needed to be in charge for this....
    signature image